• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The point of the image was pointing out the faults of taking a large sample and acting as if it is a small sample.

Wouldn't you be able to apply the converse of this -- taking a small sample and acting as if its a large sample -- and apply it to your own situation? By comparing YOU [small] to YOUR BROTHERS [large]?

Beyond that, the image literally had nothing to do with your post. Grow up, kid, and stop acting like you're a detective. You're not. You're a normal lil trigga who lives life like the rest of us. Just breath a lil and have some fun.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
The image still has nothing to do with my post. The image was about placing an imaginary amount of money on each individual. Imaginary numbers aren't helpful, but the image says nothing about how comparing two individuals to each other is faulty. The point of the image was pointing out the faults of taking a large sample and acting as if it is a small sample. It had nothing to do with my post, I was just trying to point that out in an attempt to be funny and to go along with a well known troll to see how he would respond.
I have no idea about troll, it has been a long time since I was last active here (skyward Sword release time kind of area I believe). Maybe I have stepped into an ongoing dispute that I shouldn't have, I don't know. All I'll say is that all I seen was generic and friendly attempt to show solidarity with your gripe. As to the application of the image to your post, I simply took it as an example of a flaw in comparing individuals to give a token gesture of solidarity. I didn't see it as a statement intended to give 100% scientific accuracy to your given situation. But then I do not have the historical context of posting habits.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
AP Econ is hard....

No it isn't. You THINK it's hard. When you remove this disgusting mental block you will surely see the Lies and Trickery of AP Econ and blast through that class, if you have the makings.

The stupidest part of the earrings is I know I have a slight allergy and these earrings should be safe for use. Hydrocortisone cream/lotion/ointment to the rescue!

Clank

Hmm
What is going on with ZD mobile like seriously this is getting really annoying ... is anyone working on that D:

Oh, I'm not the only one? Meh, just tick the box saying something like "request desktop site", that should clear things right up.

Besides, I never was a fan on ZD's mobile site myself.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
9be7e3b7b0.png

My processor is... ok. It could be a lot better but you can't really upgrade processors in a laptop.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
with clock speeds of a Pentium D
lmao
Oh, it's great for a laptop, certainly. I could just do with a bit of extra power for emulators and video rendering.

You'll never get good enough speed + power on a laptop unless your budget is G0DLY. Emulators especially need the powerhouse of a desktop i7, and even then there are some games that are just damn near impossible to emulate without playing the absolute base game.

As for video rendering...get an ultrabook! :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
You'll never get good enough speed + power on a laptop unless your budget is G0DLY. Emulators especially need the powerhouse of a desktop i7, and even then there are some games that are just damn near impossible to emulate without playing the absolute base game.

Yeah, pity top tier parts are so asininely expensive.

What is going on with ZD mobile like seriously this is getting really annoying ... is anyone working on that D:

Yeah, agreed. While I am not a fan of the mobile site, I have turned to it here and there in order to save RAM or w/e. Funny story. I just so happened to find out that it was down/gone by total accident. This prompted me to seek help on Skype, asking everyone if ZD died or something (lol), not knowing at the time that my browsing agent was set to "Mobile" the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom