• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I don't think I've ever spent more than a few minutes on tvtropes. It's pretty repetitive stuff so I usually get bored and close the tab after one article or so.

Make sure to use your willpower for good.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
That moment when you're correcting assignments and someone lists World War I as an event contributing to the Terror during the French Revolution.

Also, protip: I can tell when you copy and paste off of Wikipedia. Don't copy and paste off of Wikipedia.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
That moment when you're correcting assignments and someone lists World War I as an event contributing to the Terror during the French Revolution.
I read WW1 as World of Warcraft.

Anyways, I have mislocated my scarf, which has the majority of my writing utensils for school i a pouch I attached to it.It could be in the car, but I don't really know for sure.

octorok74

TETTAC
What's on my mind? Destiny comes out tomorrow. That will keep me busy for a long long time. So excited for that game, gonna be awesome.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
HOLY ****ING ****

HOLY ****TTTTTTTTTT

I THOUGHT I BOMBED THAT QUIZ IN WORLD HISTORY (you need an 80% or higher or you have to take it again)

AND I GOT AN 83%

PRAISE ALL THE LORDS

what is happening here
ff87b66490.jpg

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I had to write up an essay today for English and I was so nervous because I had to type it instead of using my penmanship skills. Then I noticed on of the articles was on Benjamin Franklin and I was immediately calmed after imagining him topless.

Also, this post is on page 911.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom