• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's not that. It's due to me putting gay & autistic together. People are questioning it.

1) Who cares. You did it for the sake of the topic.
2) People question literally everything, whether explicitly or implictly. If you can't handle this, how do you have conversations with people? If people didn't question things, we wouldn't have computers, we wouldn't have developed the Laws of Physics...or laws at all. We wouldn't have a morality system. We wouldn't be able to speak English. Hell we wouldn't have fire!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Got knocked by an interview today, which sucks because it was in Town (a 15 minute journey). The woman was extremely rude anyway.

The woman most likely was a **** and she didn't deserve your time anyway. Try a fast food joint or a Theme Park. They most likely are looking for slave laborers which is fine if you're just looking for a job.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
If technology hit that point, would I have Adam Jensen-style sunglasses attached to my face. One of life's great questions...

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
SO there's this field of study called medical illustration that intrigues me. You pretty much get to study human anatomy with the power of drawing, painting, and sculpture. In other words, it's all my hobbies bundled into a nice package. The only problem - if you could call it a problem - is that there are only four colleges offering the degree in all of America, so competition is fierce...

Ah, whatever, guess I'll just go for it after I graduate. :bleh:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Been thinking a lot recently about returning to high school for a semester, probably only taking one or two classes, just to upgrade my grades. As it stands, I could get into music school if I wanted to, but that's mainly because of my 100% in band keeping my GPA up. I want to have a better shot for when I apply.

Of course, it's not looking like anything's gonna happen as long as the teachers are still on strike... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom