• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

got up to go get a drink and momentarily freaked myself out, thinking there was someone in the house cuz the kitchen light was still on, so there I am in my pjs lugging my little knife around like I think I'm frickin...Rambo or something I dunno and checking the house and locks when I realized that I musta flipped the wrong switch. I'm such a paranoid doofus! hahaha!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just hit 50 Subscribers last night. I wonder how long it'll take me to hit 100...

Hope you get 'em soon. ^^ I remember I uploaded a song once that was hard to find in YT, and I was amazed that it got 10000 views in just a month or so. Not the same as your subs, but still quite an amazing feat.

i can't wait to finish posting the epilogue of The Dark Voyage.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My great-grandpa died in his sleep sometime last night at the advanced age of 84. I'm not upset because I didn't really know him that well and he just called "that boy." But I do feel sorry for his 30-something year old girlfriend who now has no one to love. He was a true player til the end.

RIP

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
that moment when you have to go to the courthouse to do a background check on your boss, which was requested by your boss.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why do people on here question every thread I make because of the name of the topic? Sometimes this makes me not want to make threads anymore.

because the Names of Topics is rather funny. everybody makes fun of the name of the topic. don't fret. it's natural. if it's that bad then I invite you to a party

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's not that. It's due to me putting gay & autistic together. People are questioning it.

People are always going to question things, that's what happens in public spaces. Just because they don't quite understand/agree with your wording does not mean they think you are a bad person or anything.

Gay and Autistic are pretty different, I don't really see how the two can be paired together either. Autistic is a disorder, homosexuality isn't.

People are always going to question things, that's what happens in public spaces. Just because they don't quite understand/agree with your wording does not mean they think you are a bad person or anything.

Gay and Autistic are pretty different, I don't really see how the two can be paired together either. Autistic is a disorder, homosexuality isn't.

Then I suggest removing the thread. Seems like my threads suck lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom