• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm starting to realize more and more that I am absolutely psychotic and out of control and should probably be in a mental hospital. Or dead. One or the other.

I have to be up in just over four hours to get to a dentist appointment. What happens if I fall asleep while they're chipping plaque off my teeth?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First day of my last year starts tomorrow. O.O

Try to enjoy it while it lasts, because it goes very quickly.

On that note my school formal is on September 12th and our Graduation is September 17th, it is all coming so quickly and while I really want to be done with all of the school work I don't want to stop seeing my friends every day. Some of these people have been more of an influence and more supportive than my family has been, if it weren't for some of these people I would not be the person that I am today. So yeah, here I am getting all emotional :embarrassed:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
bruh I'm bored to balls again, finna take my nasty siblings to school and I'm also finna have a bad day at school, Biology in the AM and seminar at 2, I'm just not ready for this **** yo

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
First day of my last year starts tomorrow. O.O

one step closer to adulthood and that real world you've heard so much about!

tumblr_lddf9kFb4y1qdbblao1_500.jpg

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
It took me seven hours, but I finally got Leonardo da Vinci face for my iPad's wallpaper!

On a completely unrelated note, I am debating whether I should go to bed now or to keep fighting my feelings of lethargy. I'm also hoping to be able to access one of the several library apps on my iPad once I get to school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom