• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Pizza:pizza:

ZFHsepJ.gif

Pizza it is!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I for one hate chicken so I'd definitely pick pizza.

Jesus Christ! Even at the bed side of a dying person people still have to fight and yell at each other!! Can't you guys not even think about your own mother dammit! Family.....ugh
I witnessed this exact same thing during my brother's final hours. Sad to say that the one time my siblings and I actually speak to or see one another is when someone is dying, and even then we still can't seem to put aside our differences and get along. That, or we "fake it" until it's all over, then we're right back to not speaking to each other for a long time. I hope that you make it through this ordeal with your strength and willpower still intact, Vee. ♥

I'm "bored." Really bored. The kind of boredom that a loner shouldn't be exposed to. The kind of boredom that makes quiet loners like myself do 'crazy' things. I'm always bored, but it's been a while since I've had to put up with this level of ennui. I can only hope that I can recover from this state of mind within the next couple of days, so as to avoid doing something I may regret. On top of that, the last episode of Chelsey Lately just aired, and that makes me sad.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
That is it.

I can't handle too much stress anymore. This is driving me crazy. I'm breaking and falling apart and I can't restore back into pieces.

...thinking whether if i should go or not... everything is making me fall apart and this time i can't do a thing..

Stitch

AKA Patrick
That is it.

I can't handle too much stress anymore. This is driving me crazy. I'm breaking and falling apart and I can't restore back into pieces.

...thinking whether if i should go or not... everything is making me fall apart and this time i can't do a thing..

Don't give up, keep on moving forward. As long as you can do that life hasn't lost meaning. You still have many years left, most likely more years than you have already been around. You can figure things out, just give it time.

Fig

The Altruist
Today is my first day of university as a sophomore. Luckily I only have Calculus III as my only class so I do hope that this semester will be interesting and easy. Only time will tell.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
College has started anew and so far it's going okay. Today is only the third day, though. It feels weird to be in my second year of college. It's really starting to feel like I'm not a kid anymore. It's really starting to sink in now. I need a job, too. But I haven't really been looking... I don't wanna work and go to school full-time at the same time, because I need free time... Sigh. Maybe a part-time job for the weekends working at a store or something would be okay. I don't know if there are any positions available at any of the stores around me, though. Not to mention I haven't ever had a job before, so I'm really nervous about looking for one. I've always been super nervous about doing things for the first time, to the point where it's extremely hard to get myself to even begin to try. Even more so when it's a big commitment like a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom