• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
SERIOUS THINGS! Suddenly I'm reading up on all the things happening around the world when I never used to. Is this... is this what being a grown-up feels like? *nibbles on cookie while sitting on sofa in teddy bear pyjamas*

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The amount of generic Super Smash Bros. 4 wallpapers on the internet is painful. Take a character render (or several of them), slap a blank background underneath, throw in the character series logo and the Smash Brothers logo, and BAM! You've got yourself a wallpaper.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't think I'll go to the SB anymore. Despite some people telling me I should go there more often in order to gain more attention, it's not working. I'm too lame for the SB anyway.

I think you should avoid the chatbox for a completely different reason; people get in arguments too often. But don't worry, you're always welcome there if you ever feel like coming. There's no such thing as "too lame for the SB". c;

Bell Pepper said:
I don't think I'll go to the SB anymore. Despite some people telling me I should go there more often in order to gain more attention, it's not working. I'm too lame for the SB anyway.
It depends on the time of day you're in there. Most weekdays, it's pretty dead until the evening or so. It's not that you're boring or lame, just that no one's really around to really hold conversation except drop occasional "HMMs" here and there. Though, I don't think you should be partaking in the shoutbox for the sole purpose of getting attention. You should be there because you want to chat with us, not to seek attention.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Do you know what I'm sick about so much?

I'm sick about other people, well, most people who say "I'm not gonna board Malaysian Airlines anymore." because of the MH370 incident and the MH17 incident. Avoiding the airliner like plague won't do any good for Malaysian Airlines. Trash talking about the families, or the people who have their loved ones there won't help at all. MH17 flew on the correct route.

And instead of trying to trash talking the whole thing or avoiding Malaysian Airlines or even seeing Malaysia as somewhere negative just because of what happened to both planes makes me feel offended as a Malaysian.

Clank

Hmm

Yeah, if you haven't noticed, I'm rather lame for the SB as well, there's only a select few that will talk to me in there...

My sister is acting awful suspicious, I don't really know what's going on, but I'm worried...

You know what I'm really sick of lately? People who treat suicide depression as a joke despite the fact we lost Robin Williams & JewWario (from TGWTG) this year. People like that make me sick to my stomach.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
So I went out to buy AC4 because I had some extra money from my trip, and it turns out the copy I got is defective. The disc is spotless, but it gives me an error that says it's dirty. It used to stop me right at the Ubisoft logo, but now it stops be right before I re-enter the Animus via my new Abstergo office. Multiplayer works fine, and the game runs smoothly prior to getting my new office. I'm gonna try to trade in the game for another copy, so fingers crossed please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom