• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You know that lag is my fault because I made the crappy chat and database so me not seeing the warning is only my fault

I'm sorry. I forgot I was a worthless member that had nothing to do with the site and isn't even allowed to help out because staff hates my guts. Tottally my fault that Mezlo's spam ****ed things and my message came after Krazy's stupid warning.

Why do you stay here if everyone hates you so much? I constantly see you feel sorry for yourself and ultimately bait others with your self pity posts that always gets replies saying that no one hates you. Maybe you just need to take a break from this site if it's causing you so much grief.

Thank you for pointing out how stupid and low of a whiny ******* I am

I feel so much better :)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Ayano Keiko, you know better than to spam emotes. No warning was even necessary, yet you got one from not only myself, but several users. This Chatbox ban is only a time-out period for being silly. Bringing the situation to this thread was not wise, it could have been held via PM to politely explain, or the infractions thread, even though no infraction was given for anything you did in the Chatbox. The irony is that I'm needing to write this here in the public, and lock this thread for the time-being to cease drama.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We had our last english assessment today in class, I think I did quite well. In Maths we finished our last topic for the syllabus so it's all revision until the major High School Certificate exams now. So I've finished the content for Japanese, Maths, Information Processes and Technology and Business Studies and only have a little bit left for Software Design and Development and English now.

Still got a few assignments to worry about though
> Business Studies (due next week)
> Software Design and Development (due next week)
> Information Processes and Technology (due in two weeks)
> Maths (in class test) (in two weeks)

It'll all be over soon, so close :)

Also, I heard from the computing teacher today. He wasn't at school because of what happened yesterday but he made it to the hospital in time to see his father before he was put into an induced coma. He has to go into surgery that could save his life, so things are better for him than they seemed yesterday at least.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I wish this crap in furgesun Missouri would stop I wish everyone would stop protesting obviously we cant control ourselves enough to protest peacefully.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I hate it when you know everything you want to say, but you just can't get the words out right.... and like- a few days later, after everything is said and done, you FINALLY get the right words to say to make your point most clear.

It's like- COME ON, BRAIN, couldn't you have figured out how to say that SOONER!?

This is also an issue with good comebacks.
They never come when you want them to, and when they DO finally come, you hold on to them like Gollum and the Ring hoping that one day that topic will be brought up again, and you will have your few seconds of awesomeness...... but it never does, and you forget it anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom