• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Good to see all of you hate me and treat me like a 5 year old with downs syndrome :)

OpoQQ.jpg

Big Octo

=^)
Curm, I love mozzarella sticks. Easily my favorite appetizer. You best be sharing some with me next time. And I'll make sure there's a next time.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I look a bit like David Tennant while Term looks a bit like Matt Smith, so therefore we must be incarnations of the 10th and 11th Doctors respectively. o,o

Clank

Hmm
Good to see all of you hate me and treat me like a 5 year old with down syndrome :)

You do realize that people tend to be more lenient with someone if they are mentally disabled, especially if they are younger? I mean you are basically saying that the staff was really lenient with you, which as far as I can tell, was true.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Pancake, it's not as if your chatbox privileges are permanently prohibited; you are in the the middle of a cooldown period.

It was wrong to continually spam for several minutes to begin with, as 1) it disrupts worthwhile conversation and 2) it causes lag, just like it did before your removal. These are obvious reasons for your temporary timeout.

And that is all.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
No I'm too stupid to know what I am doing and I obviously don't learn anything :(

I'm just a stupid ansty teenager that everyone hates :(

Thank you for dumbing everything down and being really rude about it though

guys please keep teaming up on me and reminding me or how braindead i am

i didnt even get a banning pm yet please be harsher on me guys i know you hate me :)

plz be more rude and condescending

are you jontron

are you someone who constantly hates on **** you have never even experienced

OH YEA SO STFU

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom