• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
No, you were asked to stop by a moderator. Either way, people asked you to stop spamming. Something which is against the rules.

I saw no message after my last Reggie spam.

Either way, I wasn't the only one spamming so stop sitting on your high horse like the rest of the staff that's just out to get me.

Or crash is stupid and doesn't know how to compensate for the laggy *** servers.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Out to get you even though you kept spamming after people asked you to stop?

Immediately ban one person even though two people were spamming?

Same thing happened when wolf and I were spamming horizontal lines and Garo only decided to get up my *** about it because Wolf is to precious of a member to discipline. Staff just sees me as a worthless prick.

No one is out to get you. You know what you did wrong and you should use it as a learning experience. A Chatbox ban isn't the end of the world either way.

I know it's not the end of the world. It's just ******** how obviously you guys make it know you ****ers hate me.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

Same thing happened when wolf and I were spamming horizontal lines and Garo only decided to get up my *** about it because Wolf is to precious of a member to discipline. Staff just sees me as a worthless prick.

So you keep spamming and getting banned? I'm surprised you still complain about it. Obviously you haven't learned not to spam.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Yes, I spammed a little. I did... 2 emote chains? You were the one that posted all those random characters in the SB. When I entered it, all I saw was all those random characters. And your ban wasn't even immediate, you were banned after clearly being told to stop.

Yes, you blame the lag. But you can't use that as a defense. K4K's post clearly came before yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom