• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My computing teacher got a call during the last class today to tell him to rush to the hospital to say goodbye to his father, I've never seen a teacher so upset. We cleared out of the room pretty quickly, I hope he made it on time :(

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
School books are ordered, and now time for a week of errands and goodbyes before classes start up again.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
0159dd32a0.png

octorok74

TETTAC
I don't like the dentist again. Reason being that I get a feeling they cause more cavities then natural causes. Every time I go in with greatly cleaned teeth they still scrap a bunch and cause my gums to bleed, then claim it's inflammation from lack of brushing. Then they push really hard on my teeth like they are trying to cause holes, then say I have a cavity. That way I have to go back again and get it filled, thus netting them more money. That's all on top of them telling me I need my wisdom teeth being taken out despite the fact that for the past twenty years of my life they have said I wouldn't need such an operation. I dislike the dentist, again.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
When I got my third school schedule earlier today I was pretty satisfied, but I had this one class called "Care/Prevention of Athletic Injury". I'm anything but an athlete, so you could imagine how weird it must have felt for me to be put in my class. Then I looked at the worksheet and in the textbook and learned that there sections on musculature.

I think I am going to draw a lot of deltoids for homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom