• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
It has nothing to do with the business, and you are insulting my intelligence by assuming I have no idea what I'm talking about. But, yeah. You had to bring it up all over the forum and Skype instead of ending it...

What I was talking about had everything to do with the business, thanks for showing me how much attention you were paying to what I was saying.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
What I was talking about had everything to do with the business, thanks for showing me how much attention you were paying to what I was saying.

I quoted and responded to nearly everything you said. I know you were talking about the business, and I was telling you that part is irrelevant. But there's no point arguing about this here. I'm done.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I quoted and responded to nearly everything you said. I know you were talking about the business, and I was telling you that part is irrelevant. But there's no point arguing about this here. I'm done.

For the record, the business was very relevant for what we were talking about.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Thinking about writing a tutorial on drawings heads at some point, but I don't know what I'd do with it. I'll probably do studies of ears, because I noticed that I get the anatomy wrong. I fell in love with Albrecht Durer's proportional system, so I might study him for a bit. Also trying to assimilate Leonardo's caricatures and made a sketch that I may share in my drawing thread. Since I am going to be out of the house for an hour, I might make botanical sketches, as the organic forms of leaves, stems, and flowers have always eluded me. And I have to make a, X-Men related signature.

My schedule is a mess.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
So i havent gone back to school yet and i really want to because i havent seen my feinds in a while and im finding myself being really lazy so school will get me back in a better rythym.
has anyone else still having summer time left i have another week its wierd my family is already in school :nerd:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I have my grading coming up for my second degree black belt in tae kwondo, but the admin was done really quickly, so I'm stressing veeeeery slightly... It's gonna be awesome when I do it though!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Violet said:
I wish I didn't feel guilty or worry too much.

Simply don't, and you wont. ^^ Its okay, Vio. Sometimes we have to realize that a lot of things that happen are out of our control, which means it isn't our fault it happened, and we have to let it go. Let it go and be free, Vio. =)

Mido

Version 1
I've started a trial run with wearing contacts, and I must say: although it is definitely something to get used to, I think contacts are a welcome chance of pace. :yes:

I have my grading coming up for my second degree black belt in tae kwondo, but the admin was done really quickly, so I'm stressing veeeeery slightly... It's gonna be awesome when I do it though!

I wish the best for you, man! It's awesome to see a fellow martial artist going for a big goal! :D

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
After working for two hours on a portrait, my head got light, I got the chills, my nose became clogged, and my eyes started to water. I am hoping that I'm just tired a good night's sleep will refresh me for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom