• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I totally agree. Yes, it's terrible that the guy died and great that people want to honour his/her memory, but why does it have to be such a huge ceremony? I'd be perfectly content, even if it was someone I was extremely close to, to just have a silent gathering around their grave or something. In fact, if it was somebody I was really close to, I'd rather have a more personal ceremony than have people I've never even met standing on a stage and talking about them. I'd much rather sit around a grave and honour their memory by myself, or with a small group of people, than have a huge gathering with a bunch of people, a lot of whom probably don't even really care (I know that sounds bad, but there are a lot of people like that at funerals).

idk, I've just never been a huge fan of funerals. They don't impact me nearly as much as small, private gatherings around their grave.

I believe someone once said that funerals are for the living, plus we all have our own beliefs in how we'd like our own funerals to be. I kinda like the Tibetan monks idea of sky burials. it's a very back-to-the-earth kinda thing, leaving their deceased out under an open sky and letting nature's winged waste management do what they do best.

Skunk

Floof
totoro.jpg

Attachments

• totoro.jpg
    totoro.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
Got me another Zelda calendar for next year & the only reason I did was because half of the pages have Toon Link on them. Imo, that makes the new calendar superior to the 2014 calendar (yes, I'm biased here).

Sheik

:the:
America is so messed up I mean seriously someone started a flibbin fake purge and scared everyone -,-

There was a purge in my town last night. From what I recall, a giraffe from the zoo was set loose, a man stole beer and a pickle, and two black males told pool members that it was closed due to stingrays. It was pretty entertaining.

There was a purge in my town last night. From what I recall, a giraffe from the zoo was set loose, a man stole beer and a pickle, and two black males told pool members that it was closed due to stingrays. Apparently the purge in Chicago involved like 100 deaths or something horrible like that, but ours was pretty entertaining.

people believed that there were stingrays in a swimming pool?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Lesson learned today: never try to explain to somebody how a business, that you have studied for years, works when they already have a preconceived notion about how small parts of it work and assume that that is how the rest of it works. No matter what you say they will insist that you are wrong and say that only what they know about the business matters and everything else about it doesn't.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Lesson learned today: never try to explain to somebody how a business, that you have studied for years, works when they already have a preconceived notion about how small parts of it work and assume that that is how the rest of it works. No matter what you say they will insist that you are wrong and say that only what they know about the business matters and everything else about it doesn't.

It has nothing to do with the business, and you are insulting my intelligence by assuming I have no idea what I'm talking about. But, yeah. You had to bring it up all over the forum and Skype instead of ending it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom