• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Magatha

Magatha
I really wish people would pay attention to the fanworks and competition sections.
Members put forth the effort to write stuff, or make things, and it would be real nice to get feedback and see those sections more active.

Look here for example: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49800
Five people each took the time to write not one but two poems, and they need your help to decide a winner! So please, check it out and maybe vote?

The more I look at both Sonic Boom games (especially the Wii U version), the more disappointed I get. Just more mediocre titles that are only made to be cheap cash grabs than actual quality titles. No wonder I'm more of a Nintendo fan these days. Companies like Sega aren't giving me anything that's worth buying anymore (excluding SE with KH3).

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Oh hell no don't waste your time.
Steins;Gate, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica are your best bets right now. You can binge PMMM in a day if you really wanted to. I'm not sure how you are with blood/body horror, but considering you watched SnK you should try Fate/Zero.

Gee, thanks! :yes:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Listen to Sydney. Deus Ex Online is a terribad anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom