• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Nuzlocke is functionally over so I need to start preparing for Flora Sky.

You should REALLY play Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians instead. It is literally the best Nuzlocking game of all time.

The only thing on my mind right now is how much automatic weapons suck in FPS games. Seriously.

Ganondork

goo
You should REALLY play Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians instead. It is literally the best Nuzlocking game of all time.

The only thing on my mind right now is how much automatic weapons suck in FPS games. Seriously.

Are you sure you're not using them right? In every game I've ever played, automatic weapons have been the best weapon for running-and-gunning as well as spraying-and-praying.

Fig

The Altruist
I am so sad that Robin Williams has left us. He has made a huge impression in my life, and his movies never failed to cheer me up. He's one of my childhood heroes and it just makes me so upset that he is now gone from this world. Alongside Nintendo, Robin Williams was a major contributor throughout my childhood and it just kills me that he is no longer with us. What makes it worse is that Californian authorities are saying that he was suffering from depression and that his death was caused from apparent suicide asphyxia. My deepest apologies and prayers to the Williams family today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom