• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I guess the schedules everyone got are even more crazy then I expected. For one, the issues are district-wide, beyond just my school. Some honor students were put in intensive class, while others are completely missing integral subjects like Reading II and World History; instead they just have electives. The majority of students want a schedule change for one reason or another.

The problem has to do with a new system where schedules are computer-generated, not carefully discussed between teachers. Because of it, staff members are working crazy hours trying to get everything sorted out and the students are stressed out because they are retaking classes they already got the credits for or should not be in to begin with. Since the problem are so widespread right now, I'm torn between submitting for a schedule change and assuming that most issues will be sorted out over the weekend. I guess I'll fill out the form just in case.

Luckily, the situation is so bad and unprofessional that a lot of people can laugh at it.

P.S. My cousin got married today. :party:

octorok74

TETTAC
Finishing this house-sitting job with two dogs and immediately going to another house-sitting job with two dogs and a cat for just over a week. Money is money though, so it's worth it. I hate being alone though.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I just placed an order on Amazon for a my favorite movie an Blu-ray, it should be here sometime next week :D

Last edited:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm ready to enter other seasons, (weather wise), but I don't really want to go back to school, Despite the fact I like the classes I'm taking.
Then again, I want more time to catch $$$ bugs+fish on AC:NL... This is the best time to make a $hit-load of bells at the island. I want to take advantage of that before time runs out. Once September comes, most of the bugs worth 8k+ will disappear, and the only big-priced fish that is Year-round is the Whale Shark. Money will be harder to earn then...
When September does come though, I"ll have a few new bugs to catch and donate to my museum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom