• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CheyRose

CheyAnne
I won't tell anyone but I' terrified, some days even depressed. I am starting college in 10 days. While I am excited, I am still so so so nervous. About a year ago, I started having these really awful anxiety attacks. Every day I would wake up with that feeling in the back of my throat when a sob is caught. My heart was always racing, and basic human interactions set me over the edge. But in April I finally starting dating this really wonderful guy, who I had confided in during the worst months of the attacks. Once we started talking about dating and taking the friendship further, my attacks went away. He is and was my best friend. He is a year younger than I, so needless to say, he has to complete his senior year of high-school. My worries are not about the relationship withstanding, because quite frankly, we are so perfect together that I don't think anything could tear us apart. Cheesy, I know. My real fear is that I have become dependent on him for happiness and security. I worry that a phone call won't be enough to calm me down during an episode. Granted I will only be an hour from home, but that's an hour that he can't possibly drive every time I have an episode. I guess I'm just really really nervous. :(

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My school booted back up today and it was rather hectic. Most people were missing entire periods or got placed into the wrong classes. I heard that one period of Spanish class had a whopping 46 students in it. That's almost twice the maximum class size. Other classes only had 3-7 students in them.

For my own schedule was changed before I even got to second period without any input of my own. Luckily, I have no virtual classes, but I do have to put in a a change of my own. Not a single Reading class is on my schedule, my Biology class isn't Honors, I have one elective too many, and I was placed in a Digital Design II and III class before I even completed the first one. Oh, and one of my teachers - who has me for two periods - is still on leave ofter having her newborn a few months ago, so I have nothing to do for the time I am supposed to have her.

I think it's more funny than anything. :lol:

Clank

Hmm
I'm thinking about ways to minimize damage when faced with a certain type of collision... Well, I guess it is to be expected when you get your permit...

Also trying to figure out this new SB, from what I can tell it's a pretty basic one... I mean the GPL3 one that I use on my site appears to be better than this one, at least unless I'm missing something...

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...What happened to the Happy Thread? I actually had something really happy to post, but now this completely ruined my mood. I want the Happy Thread back!

Fig

The Altruist
...What happened to the Happy Thread? I actually had something really happy to post, but now this completely ruined my mood. I want the Happy Thread back!

Alit has decided that the Happy Thread and Unhappy (Depressing) Thread should merge with with the Things On Your Mind Thread, to which I responded here.

Stitch

AKA Patrick

The Happy and Unhappy thread were merged with this one...for some not incredibly great reason.

I suppose I've been a little unhappy. Things have been piling up on me. Im having issues with my family, my phone isnt really working anymore and I'm unable to get a new one, and i have the most terrible luck with guys. But even though things have been rough, im holding my head up high. And besides, my cat had three teeny tiny kittens today and they are so precious!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I won't tell anyone but I' terrified, some days even depressed. I am starting college in 10 days. While I am excited, I am still so so so nervous. About a year ago, I started having these really awful anxiety attacks. Every day I would wake up with that feeling in the back of my throat when a sob is caught. My heart was always racing, and basic human interactions set me over the edge. But in April I finally starting dating this really wonderful guy, who I had confided in during the worst months of the attacks. Once we started talking about dating and taking the friendship further, my attacks went away. He is and was my best friend. He is a year younger than I, so needless to say, he has to complete his senior year of high-school. My worries are not about the relationship withstanding, because quite frankly, we are so perfect together that I don't think anything could tear us apart. Cheesy, I know. My real fear is that I have become dependent on him for happiness and security. I worry that a phone call won't be enough to calm me down during an episode. Granted I will only be an hour from home, but that's an hour that he can't possibly drive every time I have an episode. I guess I'm just really really nervous. :(

It'll be okay. =) Don't worry, you'll be able to call any time and see each other often enough. Although it may be hard to settle into this lifestyle at first, this distance may help you to become more independant, and make your relationship stronger with him, too. Hang in there! ^^

I suppose I've been a little unhappy. Things have been piling up on me. Im having issues with my family, my phone isnt really working anymore and I'm unable to get a new one, and i have the most terrible luck with guys. But even though things have been rough, im holding my head up high. And besides, my cat had three teeny tiny kittens today and they are so precious!

Keep rockin' and keeping yourself on your feet! If you need help, its always good to talk to someone. Although they may not have good advice sometimes, it helps you when you just say it out lous to someone. It releases some stress on you, and it helps you put things in perspective. =) Keep going and I'm praying for you! ^^

RAIN STOP COMMING PLIZ JUST SHTOP.

I am...... Hurt....... :kawaii:

I'll leave..........

KIDDING!!!!!! I'M HERE TO STAY AND CONTINUE TO ANNOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D :party:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm heading off to work now, finish at midnight. Going to be very tired tomorrow, I'm getting up at 6am so that I can go to friends to an anime expo in the city. Should still be a lot of fun regardless, looking forward to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom