• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Several positive changes have occurred on ZD, and all I can say is it's about damn time—a perfect balance to the cruddiness that is real life. All smiles, though, even though I look like a total creep on the rare occasions that I smile. :J

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I wish I was nominated for something. Too bad I'm just a normal member with no good qualities whatsoever. I'm just as useless here than outside of it.......

You don't have to be nominated in the GKAs to be a wonderful person and member. I think the most unnoticed, beautiful members are more deserving of an award simply because they can be great without being noticed by everyone for it. ^^ You are wonderful and don't you forget it! ;)

You don't have to be nominated in the GKAs to be a wonderful person and member. I think the most unnoticed, beautiful members are more deserving of an award simply because they can be great without being noticed by everyone for it. ^^ You are wonderful and don't you forget it! ;)

How am I wonderful, though? Some people here have a problem with me because of how blunt I am. That's probably the main reason why I'm unnoticed. Besides, the more people ignore me, the more my bluntness takes into effect. Sometimes I just want to hurt myself because I'm always ignored by people who have more respect & attention than me. Now I know why one of my ex-friends ditched me. I'm nothing but an annoyance to people. I'm nothing special......

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I sometimes wonder if the Elder Award is really something that should be a thing. I would understand if being around for 3 years was something few people did, but when there are over 1,000 people with the award it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal. I mean you don't even have to post that much to obtain it; once or twice every few months or so and eventually you would get the award. It just doesn't seem like something that is worthy of recognition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom