• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The more you act sad and depressed and say such things, the more sad and depressed you will be. Trust me and put on a smile. =) The beginning of the road to being happy is being positive, and you can't be like that if you are negative. ;)

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I keep worrying about people who don't give a **** about me, and I don't know how to stop caring. All I wanna do is care and make sure they're okay, but that feeling is never reciprocated.

I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I probably should though, like I always do.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My best friend (who moved) and I planned to meet up at her sister's wedding, but because she is getting married at an earlier date, I won't be in the area during the wedding. I was really looking forward to seeing her again, but now I have to wait Lord knows how long.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I never ever post here but I am so ****ing done with this summer. Worst summer of my life, I can't wait for it to end. It just keeps getting worse every passing week.

i will tell you now in the summer i am unhappy because my brother and his dumb friend listen to me tpye on keybord nd then go loud say tap tap tap and i tell them to put apaper in there face and jump in pool and we had pool outside and i like to float on float but my brother keep putting my underwear in the pool make thm wet and tell my dad but my dad noes it not me weeting them because when i wet pants they dont get that wet so my brother is dub

Fig

The Altruist
I have hit an all-time low for me. Nothing seems to go my way. While I am trying to recover, it is quite difficult to do so. I lost color in my skin, making me pale due to my recent anorexic behaviors combined with my depression. Everything just hurts and I'm very certain that it will take no time before more pain is added in my life. At least I'm recovering as best as I can, but I really don't know how much I can last before it is too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom