• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Pancake is now Ayano Keiko. As such, does the "Pannie" (Pancake+Annie) banner still apply anymore? I mean, shouldn't it say "Kannie" (Keiko+Annie) or "Ayannie" (Ayano+Annie) now? lol

Clank

Hmm
About a week ago, I started noticing I was missing large amounts of money each time I went to go make a withdrawal. I would take 1,000RMB out but there would be another 900RMB missing the next day, so finally I went and had my family in USA go to my old bank and I found out the person I sold my old Xbox to, his brother was using my Credit card to buy things from Xbox live including, but not limited to

GTAV, and various things such as Megaladon Money cards worth about 100USD each
GOW3 and all the DLC
various xbox avatar items...etc

Now it's half my fault for not deleting all my stuff first, and I admit that
but this kid flat stole 761.81USD from my bank account, and thought I wouldn't notice...well I did, and now his family has to pay me back because he doesn't have a job, and is too young to get one...I have a feeling his gaming days are done...

Umm, I'm not trying to sound rude here, but isn't it kind of your fault for not wiping the Xbox first? I mean even judges are going against big companies like Google and Apple because they made it too easy for minors to buy in app purchases (by having the default period to not ask for a password be 30 minutes). I mean you literally handed the kid (who is obviously young enough to fall under the not knowing better category) your account information. Unless I'm mistaken, probably also a breach of the Xbox services contract, revealing your account info to others (by means of a saved password or card number).

Not trying to sound rude, but I'd just let the matter go if you don't want to end up in hot water yourself.

Professional sports players make thousands, or in some cases millions, of dollars for hitting, tossing, kicking a ball and having fun in general. And they get paid regardless of whether or not they win or lose. I have to work my arse off, deal with rude, inconsiderate customers, and sacrifice my sanity for eight hours a day, forty hours a week just to barely make ends meet. (And lately I've been afraid of losing my job under the reign of my new, draconian store manager.) Guys, what the heck are we doing wrong? lol

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Professional sports players make thousands, or in some cases millions, of dollars for hitting, tossing, kicking a ball and having fun in general. And they get paid regardless of whether or not they win or lose. I have to work my arse off, deal with rude, inconsiderate customers, and sacrifice my sanity for eight hours a day, forty hours a week just to barely make ends meet. (And lately I've been afraid of losing my job under the reign of my new, draconian store manager.) Guys, what the heck are we doing wrong? lol
Existing.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick

we weren't born with skills that put us at the top 1% of our desired profession? I don't think there's much to be done about that.

we weren't born with skills that put us at the top 1% of our desired profession? I don't think there's much to be done about that.

I love the fact that you took time out of your day to answer that rhetorical question, Curmy-senpai. lol

I guess I'll just put my superior running ability to use and start raking in six figures per track meet. Thanks, senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom