• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I wonder if people will treat me differently when my beard finally grows all the way out. Man, I'd kill to be able to pull a "Parent Trap" with my brother again and beguile people into thinking I have no beard one day, and I suddenly grew one the next. Meh, that stuff probably wouldn't even work anymore like when we were kids; we weren't as identical before he past on as we once were as kids. lol

Titanium said:
The one from years ago when I joined. Nothing will top those times.

Ah yes, back when all of the Hylian Knights had huge egos and would bully everyone. Everyone thinks that the HKs now are bad, but if you saw them back then, you guys wouldn't be calling them cliquish. Trust me, they've come a long way. They just have never gotten to redeem their name after the egotistical 2008 and the exclusively trollish 2010 knights.

The Old ZD... the Dark World... it was nice because it was just Zelda Dungeon, Forum Community instead of the Dungeon Gaming Network... but... it was not nice how all of the staffers would just refuse to talk to if you didn't have any sort of status. They were looked up to from a distance, and would constantly remind the rankless how little we meant to the forum. It was just a cleanly split community. Which was more noticeable back then because the community was fairly small. Now, the community is divided, true, but because of all of these ties between people and multiple groups of friends, it's like a tangled mess that is kind of being pulled apart while simultaneously threading itself together. Both times can both be deemed as good and bad, but while I'm guilty of it too, we shouldn't focus too much on the past, otherwise the future isn't going to be worth anything. It's about the present ZD where we can actually make a difference. Sorry, but that's just how it is.

P.S. before I get my head bitten off, I'm not saying that every HK and/or staffer was a jerk, but it's the ones who were who made the biggest impact. It's always the negative behaviour that leaves the most behind. And is why the Hylian Knight usergroup is being questioned to this day.

About a week ago, I started noticing I was missing large amounts of money each time I went to go make a withdrawal. I would take 1,000RMB out but there would be another 900RMB missing the next day, so finally I went and had my family in USA go to my old bank and I found out the person I sold my old Xbox to, his brother was using my Credit card to buy things from Xbox live including, but not limited to

GTAV, and various things such as Megaladon Money cards worth about 100USD each
GOW3 and all the DLC
various xbox avatar items...etc

Now it's half my fault for not deleting all my stuff first, and I admit that
but this kid flat stole 761.81USD from my bank account, and thought I wouldn't notice...well I did, and now his family has to pay me back because he doesn't have a job, and is too young to get one...I have a feeling his gaming days are done...

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
It's silly....
Silly how petty our lives are...
Compared to the vastness of space...
How insignificant we all are in the grand scheme of things.
And yet, some of us think they are all there is and all should look upon them.
It's funny how some people act as if they are all that, when they are but a speck of dust on a tiny planet, in an endless sea of stars and rocks. Completely oblivious to the grand scheme of things... oblivious to their insignificance. Living in their own little world, yet trapped in the bounds of a reality they fail to recognize.

Perhaps it's peaceful.... they say ignorance is bliss, whoever "they" are... And yet, they could learn so much more.
But, is knowledge all that grand? It seems that the more you know, the more it hurts.
If ignorance is bliss, then truth is pain.
I seem to understand this concept as I grow older... And yet, none of it matters anyway...
We all will fade, and everything comes to an end.... if it didn't, life would be boring. More boring than it already is. (at times)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Me when people use the word "Bae"

i4NtovK.jpg

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
After watching most of the ZD marathon this past week, I'm honestly drained. I can't imagine how exhausting it was for the staff to play all the games, let alone communicate with the chat and be organised with a truckload of equipment at the same time. I don't think I'll be able to play any Zelda for several weeks now, I'm simply knackered from viewing. This happens every year. Serious props to everybody involved.

lets not forget how small things are too. the size of a nucleus compared to the rest atom. if the whole atom was a two story house the nucleus would be a single period on a piece of paper. a single cell is made up of billions and billions of atoms and billions and billions of cell make different organs which work just right with each other so that we can live.

It's silly....
Silly how petty our lives are...
Compared to the vastness of space...
How insignificant we all are in the grand scheme of things.
And yet, some of us think they are all there is and all should look upon them.
It's funny how some people act as if they are all that, when they are but a speck of dust on a tiny planet, in an endless sea of stars and rocks. Completely oblivious to the grand scheme of things... oblivious to their insignificance. Living in their own little world, yet trapped in the bounds of a reality they fail to recognize.

Perhaps it's peaceful.... they say ignorance is bliss, whoever "they" are... And yet, they could learn so much more.
But, is knowledge all that grand? It seems that the more you know, the more it hurts.
If ignorance is bliss, then truth is pain.
I seem to understand this concept as I grow older... And yet, none of it matters anyway...
We all will fade, and everything comes to an end.... if it didn't, life would be boring. More boring than it already is. (at times)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom