• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm going to say something you'll all hate me for, but things happen, okay? =) Unjust things same as just things, happen. The unjust things are not justifiable because they happen; they are terrible and shouldn't happen, but in a world with any sin at all, unjust things will happen. But then what was that I said before? Just things happen just the same. We not only have to keep trying our best to fight the bad, but when bad does happen to leak into our perseverence to make the world good, then we have to accept it and keep fighting. Do not be discouraged because something bad happens to you, instead, take it as an oppertunity to untie yourself to Jesus' suffering on the cross and offer it up, then you gain grace to keep fighting the bad that keeps coming your way. Don't give up or be discouraged, in the end there will only be good. ^^ But you can only be a par tof that good if you keep fighting and don't give up. I will dare to say, quitters can't join the soldiers who kept fighting at the end of this war. Don't give up for the sake of Love, endure the bad and keep trying to do good. ^^

On another note I accidentally yeah'd a post I didn't want to. X3

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
For some reason I found myself unable to leave my room for hours out of some weird fear that just popped out of nowhere...I think I'm going crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom