• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My dad has safely returned from Afghanistan, and I am extremely thankful that he came back okay. It is nice to be with him after he left in October.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I want VBShop access so Draco and I can be lovers.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am so happy to be back on this website! Yay! Cannot wait for my Mafia game to begin! Thank you all for being so welcoming.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I really hate being me

Not a single thing about me is likable

Now that's nothing but poor judgment on your part.

You're cool, funny, you make awesome graphics, you're a great friend, you have awesome taste in music, you're really fun to talk to... I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

Honestly, stop putting yourself down so much and saying these things that you know aren't true. And I know that you know they aren't true, so why even post them?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Apparently, staying up until 3-4AM every night to wake up at 8AM every morning for a week, then waking up at 5:30AM on Saturday, causes one to be very tired by Saturday night. Thank God for Sleep-In-Sunday[sup]©[/sup]!

PancakeSamurai is:
tumblr_m94yxckfZ31rd7og3o1_500.gif

"Kinda makes you feel like a kid again!"

↑ This expression doesn't bode well with me. What does that even mean? Whenever you do something fun that doesn't involve going to the bar or having smex, it's like you're a kid again? ←That's what it sounds like to me.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I've pretty much learned everything about the human head that I possibly can with all my resources, so pretty much have to go on to the torso. I'm excited and dreadfully nervous at the same time.

I've pretty much learned everything about the human head that I possibly can with all my resources, so pretty much have to go on to the torso. I'm excited and dreadfully nervous at the same time.

That was rather quick. Unless you've been studying for a while. Your approach to your artistic endeavors intrigues me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom