• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I have come to accept that I'm losing support left and right when it comes to my family and friends. They flat out tell me I'm useless or that they don't care about me. They say that I changed for the worse when I have been acting the same ever since as long as I could remember. I don't know what to do anymore and it really breaks my heart to hear then constantly telling that I'm worth nothing to them. I have been dealing with this for several weeks now and it seems that I can't take it anymore as the waterworks have began to leak. I am currently clutching of the only picture of my father, my bible, and my stuffed panda and bawling out as silently as I can because I just feel so broken.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I have come to accept that I'm losing support left and right when it comes to my family and friends. They flat out tell me I'm useless or that they don't care about me. They say that I changed for the worse when I have been acting the same ever since as long as I could remember. I don't know what to do anymore and it really breaks my heart to hear then constantly telling that I'm worth nothing to them. I have been dealing with this for several weeks now and it seems that I can't take it anymore as the waterworks have began to leak. I am currently clutching of the only picture of my father, my bible, and my stuffed panda and bawling out as silently as I can because I just feel so broken.

I'm always here for you, both on ZD and Skype. Even if you don't think I am.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

If you feel that I am contributing to this then I sincerely apologize. I dealt with extreme depression due to loneliness for a long time and I only recently got out of it. We may have our differences but above all things you are a human being to me. If there is anything I can help with I will do everything in my power to do so. I hope you can get through this. Keep your head up high.

I'm very sorry you're dealing with this. Just so you know I'm always here for you. I hate to see a good person like you be treated like this. If you need someone to talk to, come to me or your other friends here. Hope you'll feel better.

..........Now I'm feeling depressed after seeing two of my friends depressed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom