• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I just found out that one of my friends had their relatives on the MH17 plane....

:hug: I'm sorry for your friend and their family, I will pray for them. ^_^ And for you, too, Vio, you are going through a lot right now, and I will keep praying that you keep your strength and don't ever give up, because you are a beautiful and smart girl, and sometimes its hard, but you are God's gift to the world. ^^ I love you.

I really find it interesting how are the younger members are acting more mature than several members who I would figured to have already been when I initially interpreted them to be. It's sad on hard that truth is.

It's amazing that people at a very young age tend to be more mature than the ones in their early to late 20's. Don't know why that's the case sometimes.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I really find it interesting how are the younger members are acting more mature than several members who I would figured to have already been when I initially interpreted them to be. It's sad on hard that truth is. Interesting enough, I heard this quote earlier today and to some degree pertains those kind of people:

I'm sure you don't consider yourself as part of the immature group.

IMAG0269-1-1_zpsht50zggz.jpg
Has it become so widely known that black and grey are the only colors I ever wear outside of work? Seems so. I always come into work without my blue Kroger shirt, wearing a plain black or grey t-shirt, because it's so hot out. Although, lately I've been wearing the dozens of different colors of t-shirts my brother left behind. This has led to several instances of my being asked why I don't always dress as dark as I usually do. I seem to receive the most 'publicity' whenever I wear my brother's bright lime green Davita dialysis and his light-blue Cat and the Hat 'Cool story bro' shirts. I didn't think people cared that much about me, let alone what I wear. lol

Sigh. #socialproblems

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom