• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
...This is honestly just too.. unbearable to listen. A Malaysian Airline, which is MH17, got shot down today at Ukraine.

First, it's the disappearance of MH370 and now this.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I want to play a horror game but I'm really tired and I might have a heart attack would you guys miss me if i had a heart attack now this is sad this should go in the PancakeSamurai depressing thread yo.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
...This is honestly just too.. unbearable to listen. A Malaysian Airline, which is MH17, got shot down today at Ukraine.

I'm sorry, Vio. =( I will keep praying for you, just don't lose hope for anything. ^^ Bad things happen in war time, but those bad things pass, and the only reason anyone is left on the planet is because people have survived war time, right? You will make it, dear. :hug: Even if I have to fly over there myself to protect you! =)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Yeah it has been all over the news in my country because 192 dutch people were among the dead. The highest amount of dutch victims since 1977 Tenerife crash. It is bad for everybody who died and their family and friends :(

Stitch

AKA Patrick
A good friend doesn't make both of his best friends suicidal and depressed...

Okay, come on now, that's just silly talk. If they are suicidal and depressed that is not your doing. Don't even try reply and say that it is, because it downright isn't. Just because they are that way doesn't make it your fault if you can't help them, they might (and probably do) need professional help that you can't possibly give them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom