• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I can't believe this. One of my brother's old friends was just brutally stabbed to death by her boyfriend. She was just at my brother's funeral a couple months ago. I don't know how much more bad news I can take before I go off the deep end.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Why am I alive? :?

Why was I born

Because you two are amazing human beings. You are two of the kindest people I ever met and I do not regret meeting you.

If you were looking for a more technical answer, though: your mommy and daddy one day found that they loved each other so much that they had sex without protection and then months later you came out of your mommy's womb.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I can't believe this. One of my brother's old friends was just brutally stabbed to death by her boyfriend. She was just at my brother's funeral a couple months ago. I don't know how much more bad news I can take before I go off the deep end.

I'm really sorry. =( Hang in there, I know you can make it through, I've experienced some losses in my life (albeit not as close, but still) and its hard but you have to keep going. My sister recently lost a close friend, and she almost lost it but she realized that was the wrong way to go. Its better to just stay cool and don't lose it, it can go very bad for you especially, and for others. There's people here for you if you need us, and I will pray for you. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom