• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
No football till mid August. Who will I argue with about tactics, teams, players etc? How will I deal with not overreacting to watching a match and kicking off when my team is losing? Well at least I won't have to see Suarez scoring against us again since he's gone to o Barca, bye bye.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I love how regular the 3DS has only 2GB SD card so you can;t fit any games on it :)

Damn it Nintendo. I got a cool reward from Club Nintendo, only to delete everything from the SD card and find out it doesn't have enough space when there's nothing on it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No football till mid August. Who will I argue with about tactics, teams, players etc? How will I deal with not overreacting to watching a match and kicking off when my team is losing? Well at least I won't have to see Suarez scoring against us again since he's gone to o Barca, bye bye.

I'm here. I love football/soccer. :cool: And I like watching the Premier League. We should totally do a prediction game for that.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Feeling.... empty. Like something is missing.
...I don't think I got enough of a horror fix tonight. I feel pissy.

I WANT HORROR, DAMMIT!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
A slew of incredibly embarrassing, horrible, and increasingly complex and convoluded events have taken place today. The events that have taken place are so far out of the scope of anything I could ever have imagined, I am just utterly horrified, lost and confused. Nothing seems to make sense anymore, and I feel sick to my stomach knowing what has happened to me.

I'm just going to shovel it all into the back of my mind and not even think about it.

:hug: You are loved, m'kay?

I'm thinking about starting a couple of new threads, but knowing my track record of getting few replies is making me a bit apprehensive. I've also been reminiscing about all the randumb things that my brother and I used to come up with. I thought of a whole bunch of new stuff, too, but I am afraid that no one would get my and my brother's odd sense of humor.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Thanks to the WWYDI thread, I'm REALLY craving peanut butter like there's no tomorrow...
I'mma go get me some RIGHT NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom