• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I have discovered this chat thingy... :O

Fig, thanks for being my guine pig. =3 (he was the first poor soul I spoke to via this chat thing...)

Sheik

:the:
If you hate it now, then why not just leave this site altogether? What's stopping you?

ZD is like a bag of assorted candies. There are the really yummy, crunchy candies with just the right texture, but then there are also the smelly, melted candies that taste no good and EWWW THEY GOT ON YOUR HAND but damn, the crunchy candies are just too good, I think I'll reach into the bag again.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
All of my friends are depressed, suicidal, and hate them self.
Half the active members hate me.
The other half find me whinny and annoying.
Stress is through the roof.
Family troubles too.

So before you come in the thread and just say "Oh, Pancake is just being an angsty, annoying, whinny prick again" why don't you try to talk to me and understand me instead of judging me and attacking me like I have no feeling.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I wanna get back to writing GWS, but I made a promise not to touch that story until I save 2000 dollars. Well, I am halfway there. :cool: But the temptation is hugeeee. :P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
How ZD rules need to be changed and policies need to be enforced because of a small group of people.

It's also funny how said group wanted rule changes because of me, yet thier the ones being rambunctious. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom