• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Sad to see people I used to like and respect turn into... For lack of a better word... Jerks.

And not jerks I can stand.

Like, jerks that need to grow up, chill out, and stop acting like a baby.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"I'm a burden."
Who says?

"I'm worthless."
Who says?

"I'm useless."
Who says?

"There's no point."
Who says?

You? Then you lie. Simple truth. Accept it. You like to lie to yourself because there is no one to tell you the truth and you can't face seeking the truth yourself. I can assure you, that if you continue in this lie, you will only be digging your own grave. C'mon, seek help, get outta' the gutter and take the hands of the people who want to help you, eh? ;) Stop living a lie and seek the truth. ^^

You are worth dying for, its been proven I assure you. You may not be a Christian, but there is still proof you are worth dying for. Even if Jesus was just a human, did He not die for you? He died because He loved you, He was thinking about everyone, at the same time, individually, dying for each alone. Here's something to meditate on; look at a crucifix and repeat "He died for ME alone." Even if you aren't Christian this will help you, because someone did love you to the point of death. And people still love you to the point of death. I know I, a total stranger, would die for you. ^^ Don't lie to yourself, but seek the truth, okay? Be the you you know you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom