• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Beeker

Wild Card
Got a message from a friend who stopped by my work(while I am/was off of course) and apparently she overheard a couple of the staff complimenting my recent closing shifts. Kinda wish they'd say it to me in person, but either way this'll def boost my confidence and make me feel so much better. Just a bit of encouragement is what I need sometimes. :)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Apparently I've become quite popular around here lately and have gotten a lot of fans, which is kind of funny considering how inactive I've been. lol Ah well though, in the end it's whatever. :boo:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Don't be so modest.

Not Modest, just honest, to tell the truth besides that reply in that one thread I gave I dunno how long ago as well as the few thread replies from today and yesterday I only ever log on a few times a day for a few minutes at a time to look around briefly and reply to any VMs I may have. Seems like you're all having fun with your stuff though, so that's nice I guess, overall I can't say I'm too concerned so keep having fun being active and everything. As far as anybody needs to be concerned, I've been on vacation, and still am more or less.

Not Modest, just honest, to tell the truth besides that reply in that one thread I gave I dunno how long ago as well as the few thread replies from today and yesterday I only ever log on a few times a day for a few minutes at a time to look around briefly and reply to any VMs I may have. Seems like you're all having fun with your stuff though, so that's nice I guess, overall I can't say I'm too concerned so keep having fun being active and everything. As far as anybody needs to be concerned, I've been on vacation, and still am more or less.

Your other five ports seem quite active, though.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Your other five ports seem quite active, though.

Ah yes, the Asura, Preta, Naraka, Human, and Animal Ports. They're actually deactivated and have been for awhile, honestly my Black Op duties literally did revolve around watching over the SB which is still gone for what may be forever, that new chat thing though? lol No, not interested, think I actually need to just like exit out of it still though since I think that whenever I log on a notification thing in it may appear. Dunno, and also contrary to popular belief I wasn't the one who took that screenshot of it from whatever day or night it may have been, it was just shown to me and others as well and to be blunt in a twisted way part of me actually found it amusing. You don't have to believe me though, that I didn't take that screenshot I mean, and really I don't care either way, ever since the SB disappeared I've had less stuff to do here and that's more or less when my vacation began so yeah.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Thareous said:
Thanks against, everyone, for your suggestions. As an update, the Event Staff are aiming to have the voting thread up by this Sunday evening. Expect to see some silly categories thrown into the mix.

this was posted a week ago

PETITION TO DEMOTE THAREOUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom