• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheik

:the:
I think I'll try my hand at writing once again- if I can shoo away the laziness.

I've learned things in those two weeks that without a doubt would be beneficial to my writing. Problem is, I think I threw away the notebook that I had written all those useful tips in. Something tells me I threw it away because I was- irrationally- afraid that my parents would find it and see all the weird junk I write (it's more or less a habit nowadays). Had it occurred to me that it would be so valuable...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Just a little piece of advice from a little raindrop. ^^ Don't beat yourself up, because there's enough people trying to beat you up already. Don't look at your mistakes, because we're not time travellers! Don't hesitate because you might not be able to do it, because you'll never know if you don't try. Do what you want to do, and not just what you think you can do, and you will succeed in life. Don't look on the negatives, because you are almost always lying to yourself. Look at the positives and use that as motivation, and if a negative happens to come up, shrug it off and move on.

You are all wonderful people loved by God, and you need to know that and tell yourself that every day. ^^

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I find it interesting that (it seems to be) when I post, but nobody actually knows my sex, they think of me as a male. (which, I'm not by the way)
Nothing wrong with that, I just find that interesting.

Kind of reminds me of my phone calls to game-related places. (ie: Gamestop, Nintendo Customer Service, EB-Games[not there anymore]...etc)
Seriously, There have been a few times where I am on the phone to Target or something, asking about a video game, and they have called me "sir", or referred to me in some male term.
Do I have a deep manly voice or something?

I find that funny. Quite amusing. Though, Never actually corrected them xD

I find it interesting that (it seems to be) when I post, but nobody actually knows my sex, they think of me as a male. (which, I'm not by the way)
Nothing wrong with that, I just find that interesting.

Kind of reminds me of my phone calls to game-related places. (ie: Gamestop, Nintendo Customer Service, EB-Games[not there anymore]...etc)
Seriously, There have been a few times where I am on the phone to Target or something, asking about a video game, and they have called me "sir", or referred to me in some male term.
Do I have a deep manly voice or something?

I find that funny. Quite amusing. Though, Never actually corrected them xD

I've always known that you're a girl, "Evil Princess-sama." ;j

I've been thinking about my financial situation and how fragile it is. I really, really need to find another job ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom