• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Already looking forward to my job tomorrow. It's easy money. I supposedly work 7 hours, but in truth it's only like 3, the other four are mostly resting and waiting, chatting with my work colleagues. :cool:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Could I have picked a better time to pause this video?

nlqWazF.png

Why can't I stop being anti-social for once? This is why I don't have any friends IRL. Being alone sucks.....
I believe that the word that you're looking for is asocial. From what I've seen, you're one of the least antisocial persons I've ever met on here.

"Wiggle your big toe..." This is seriously what's on my mind right now. What does it mean? I'll have to Google it later.

Forgot to mention this earlier, but apparently I'm weird. Everyone at work keeps saying this—usually in a variety of sly ways. What's more is they keep talking crap about me behind my back, or at least they try to, but I always walk in and catch them in the act as they try to change the subject or whatever. I guess they're not aware of how silly, awkward, and obvious they look when they do this. I like to play dumb, though, as if I have no idea what they're up to, and they still aren't aware that I'm on to them (lol).

I'd like to know what their problem is with me. I don't even talk, much less keep up any drama, gossip, or complain, and I work my *** off—and I work fast. But meh, I am not going to dwell on that; there are much more important things going on in my life than what a bunch of strangers (technically) have to say about me. I'd actually be content if they stopped being so fake and came right on out and told me that they hate me, though.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
This is why I shouldn't post anywhere.

I shouldn't even be around people

I'm not even welcome anywhere

I'm just a waste of air

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom