• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The doctor says I have to ease up on the biking :IIII

... As if I'll listen XD

You should listen to your doctor. =3

I hate my grades. No matter how hard I try I'll still be a failure.

And when my classmates found out that I'm 1st ranked in class again, they'll think I'm going to be a high ego-ed show off.

Vio, you have a problem that you need to throw in the garbage can right now. That problem is, you think too much on what others think of you. That's totally crazy, right? Its so silly, Vio, you should just let these things go and keep moving on, no matter what people think of you, because what they think doesn't matter. =) You shouldn't even listen to what you think you are! Your perception of skewed because a) little experience only being 13 years old, missy, and b) at this age you are bound to have a warped view on yourself because your body is changing, and thus your not liable to think right %90 of the time! You are only a failure if you think you are, because by then you've lost hope and wont move on, otherwise, who sets the standards for win and fail, hmm? Not anyone else but you, kay? That is for yourself. So stop beating yourself up for stupid reasons and ignore bad thoughts, its unhealthy and makes you unhappy. I know you want to be happy, Vio, you'd be lying to yourself if you said you didn't. So chuck the bad thoughts in the trash, and be happy; ignore everything negative and do the best you can to stay positive. =)

Vio, so many people love you, so don't give up, please! :hug:

Ah, I love it when my mother, whom I only get to see, like, twice a year, invites somebody I don't like, without even telling me, to my own graduation, and then leaves later that day after blaming me for the very limited time we spent together. Excuse me? You see that son of a ***** almost every day, yet you almost never see me. Don't tell me that he has to come because you want company, because what the **** does that make me? Also, when I say I'm not staying at the hotel with you when he's there, don't say "OK, that makes sense". And, why the **** did you spend less than an hour with me and then leave so your beloved "boyfriend" can spend the weekend with his family? Thanks, mom, for showing me who you'd rather spend your time with. Makes me want to reconsider going to see you for your birthday, because why the hell should I make an effort to be there for you on your 50th birthday when you can't make a ****ing effort to be there for me at my high school graduation? Love you too mommy. Thanks for coming and bringing my most favourite person ever. And thanks for showing me how much you love me and appreciate my presence.

Oh, and have fun with your "boyfriend". Ignore the fact that he lives with his girlfriend whom he has 2 kids with, and just keep sleeping with him as you have been. :yes:

/rant

Sorry, Mez. =( I will keep you in my prayers, and if you ever want to vent then I'm here! ^^

Dang it, Mexico. You had it till the 88th minute. For a moment I thought you were on the way to history, but things changed abruptly. My hat off to Holland, who, after having suffered for 88 minutes, managed to take control of the game. I'm sad for Mexico's exit, for I really wanted to see Mexico make history. Sad, yes, but I'm also kinda glad to have seen Mexico get a little far after a disastrous WC qualifying phase, and have earned the respect of tough teams like Holland and Brazil. Now go win it, Holland. Show me that Mexico's warriors lost to the WC champions. ~Gobli

Poor Gobbles. =( I hope your next favorite team wins. =3

Being sick sucks. :(

Oh no! =O I hope you feel better, I'll pray for you. =)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-Grabs Diamond Sword and Diamond Pickaxe
-Goes to find Obsidian
-Accidentally walks backwards too far
-Cobblestone
-Falls
-Dead
-Aneurysm

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
HNNNG.png

That moment when you can afford Kyogre.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Finally 'inherited' my dad's old laptop for my birthday. It's old, only has about two hours of battery and probably weighs at least three times as much as a Macbook air, but it's still newer than desktop I've been using up until now. So yeah, that's pretty darn awesome.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I'm simply focusing on how to improve my grade. I have an 86 as of now and with two more weeks left including this one, I do believe I can still earn a 90 or higher by the end of next week. At least I'm doing much now that I am more time in my hands than I did back in the Spring semester.

i hate my stupid big brother now he put my underpants on top of house and put brown paint on them and now say to peeple i poo myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom