• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I just finished OoT for the first time in my life.... I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying..... ugh stupid donions...

That game was just. Beautiful.

I'm imagining myself eating a box of assorted donuts--no powdered ones, though. Oh, and I had this weird dream about Jerry the Mouse from Tom & Jerry in which he and a bunch of real-life mice and rats took over my apartment. My dream ended with my brother walking in, turning on the light, and all the rodents running for their lives. The rats were über-groose, but at least my brother was in the dream. Also, that new show on CN called Uncle Grandpa isn't so bad.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Why can't I get these thoughts out of my head? Why do I have to be so afraid?

Talk to someone, just let 'em out. Trust me, once you start talking, you'll be more afraid to stop then to keep going. =) You need someone to talk to, bottling things up isn't good. Kay? ;)

I hurt my right arm earlier while cleaning the yard. Hurts quite a bit.

Oh no! ;_; I hope it gets better, I'll pray for you. =3

Ah, I have some thank-you notes I need to write, which I need to get done before I leave for Georgia tomorrow. Yet, here I am sitting on the computer, wasting time. I still have a bit of packing to do as well... I got up at 4 PM today, and we need to be on the road by noon tomorrow, so I seriously need to wrap up whatever it is I'm doing right now (I'm sincerely unsure) and finish the other crap so I can get enough sleep to wake up in time. I know I can nap in the car, because it's gonna be, like, a nine-hour drive, but... but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom