• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I'm thinking about the original characters I plan on designing and the fact that my brother is no longer here to tell me that they all look like Uzumaki Naruto just because they're wearing forehead protectors...

I'm still surprised there are people who support the World Cup this year despite the corrupt government & the riots. Something like these things give me enough reason to not bother with it this year, but this is coming from someone who hates sports, so yeah.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So I had 2 three hour exams today at school. The first was maths which I know I failed (hardly care anymore since I have an extra class so that my worst class won't count) and the second was Software Design and Development which I'm very happy with. One more exam to go this week :) Then the next exam won't be until late July (Japanese Reading, Writing and Listening).

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm still surprised there are people who support the World Cup this year despite the corrupt government & the riots. Something like these things give me enough reason to not bother with it this year, but this is coming from someone who hates sports, so yeah.

I am not a supporter of the WC. I just like to do the guess game but there it ends. I hate football (soccer) and haven't watched a single game at all. I only enjoy the guessing game. In 2010 there already was a guessing game and in 2012 too. And you will be surprised how many people even supported the Winter Olympics in a country which is one and all corrupt (Russia). Politics are always an issue but sports lovers love the sports and not the politics ;)

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I'm just focusing on making a plan to save a lot of money for this upcoming fall semester as I really want to buy the following games that will take place from September to December:
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Pokemon OmegaRuby & Pokemon AlphaSapphire
  • Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  • Amiibos for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  • GameCube Controller Adapter
  • Smash GameCube Controllers*

* = assuming Smash GameCube Controllers will be available to the public

So yea, that's a lot of cash coming out of my pocket and I really want to get each game on launch date. Hopefully my college refund is a decent size so that I could have just enough for myself when it comes to video games. I can't help it, I love video games and Nintendo just really wants me to be excited for them which they have already did two weeks ago at E3. :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom