• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

There's a little bird on our porch, it looks full grown and has feathers and fully developed wings but won't fly away, also there's something weird in or on its beak but I don't wanna stress the little thing by trying to see what it is. I put some bread crumbs and a little dish of water for it, just in case but I dunno what else I can do for it.:hmm:

Fig

The Altruist
I've been trying to get the top score in the Pac-Man game at the ZD arcade. I'm so close to earn the top score! Been playing all week trying to get that score!

Fig is such an odd person. Don't change, you glorious lunatic.

I'm odd? Wat
4201049_orig.png

Jk, I know I'm odd. :B

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Don't things like this always happen? When you need something and get yourself another one stuff shows back up :lol:

Indeed, Vee. How that upsets me, you know? I spent 10 bucks on this new charger, and it didn't work in the end. Then I found a bag that was blocked by some mail and guess what? Yep, that was the bag where I had put my charger in. :P The good thing is that at least I found the charger. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, I did my applying today at some job sites, and one promised me to have word on Monday regarding the job I applied for. :cool: Still, Saturday and Sunday I won't have much to do, so I guess those days are on my mind atm. Guess I will just sit patiently for them to pass while I watch the world cup.

Clank

Hmm
I got to help out with the testing for the Radio Hyrule extravaganza, so I guess that's good...

I've got a really girly voice.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm almost at 4000 points in Mario Kart 8! My goal is to reach 6000 by the following Friday and I do believe that I could make if I continue to simply have the free time to do so. Thankfully I'm getting a lot of points from beating these 4kers and 5kers! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom