• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Thinking about what the heck I'm going to do with all the medications, folders, dialysis equipment, etc. my brother left behind. Nobody else better not die anytime soon; this stuff is stressful af on so many levels...

Fig

The Altruist
I finished writing my Technical Description for my Technical Writing class! It's a good thing that I was able to do so by midnight as I thought I wouldn't finish and get a zero on the assignment and what better to celebrate than by playing some Project M! ^^ :ssb:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
4 exams down, 4 to go. Halfway there :)

Also, I just learned what it feels like to drive home at midnight with blood dripping all over you. My car is manual too so that wasn't fun, one hand to hold my nose (where it was coming from, so it was dripping down my arm and onto me) and the other to steer and change gears. I had no tissues in the car so was determined to get home (from 3 blocks away) quickly. My nose starter bleeding after I started driving and yeah... Kept going. Mostly cleaned up now though.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Should I cut my hair?!??!?!? I love my long hair, but idk it's summer and long hair is a drag. It goes to the middle of my back right now (a little longer than that if I straighten it). If I get it cut it'd be a little past my shoulders (or a little longer).

Y/N??????????

OH GOD I WANT MY BANGS BACK TOO

my bangs aren't even bangs anymore, they just blend with my hair

i want cutesy bangs but ugh?!@>JEWJKJFRK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom