• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
And yet ready to watch new games eh? :P

Happy to be at home and do some fun stuff like watching something cool. No ....not the WC :lol:

You betcha. :cool:

Happy to be in the lead after round 1 in the WCPG! :D (World Cup Prediction Game) Jk, but I am happy because it's Sunday and I will not only watch the WC games today, but also post the intro to GWS.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I can't express it fully...but the pain and the loneliness are unbearable....never thought moving on could be so hard......

Just stop the hurt for one day. Is that too much to ask for????

It's hard to move on from things that have hurt you, at times one is even unable to move on; trust me. But you have to try, and hopefully, if you do move on, you'll know it was for the best and worth it. New horizons, new roads, and new opportunities await you out there.

Still feeling sad because I can't seem to find my tablet's charger and I need it. I don't want to buy a new one. :(

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Going to throw this into a spoiler since it's probably an unpopular opinion or something.
Urgh, so I'm always in this state of conflict. I'm half white and half black so I'm technically a minority. I'm a girl. I'm straight and cis. But the problem is I always feel so awful because everyone on Tumblr is constantly "Women are so oppressed" "Cis people are scum" "Straight people are awful" "People of color are so oppressed" I mean, yes, I do care about gender equality. I do care about racial equality. But I feel bad because on the scale of caring I'm a 3, not a 10. The closest thing to opression I've ever gotten was a girl telling me a boy would probably like me if I were white. That was when I was in fourth grade. I mean, I have a problem with my skin color, I feel that I would be prettier if I were only white. But that's because 1. I don't really like my dad and 2. I have major body image problems.

But the thing that really annoys me about this kind of stuff: People wanting all this in video games. I've seen stuff like "Make Link a girl" or "Make Link a person of color" and even stuff like "All the people of color in Zelda are villians". I have been called a number of names because I feel that Link should remain the way he is. But the thing is, I feel that way because I want my Link to be the Link that he always has been not because I don't believe in gender/racial/whatever equality.

I guess I'm kind of afraid that people will rally up and eventually Link becames a person of color or the player gets to choose what Link will look like. My problem with that is then it won't be the Zelda that I know and love.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Great for Switzerland. I nailed another winner and score in the WCPG, so of course, very happiny. That was a good goal, btw, with time running out and the teams about to be the first two to give us a draw in the WC. As to France/Honduras, looks like I am on the way to another point there. :cool:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
More Points in the WCPG. I want as many as possible if I am to secure a top 3 spot at the end. And also the Argentina/Bosnia game; should be a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom