• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've been under too much stress this past week. My entire weekend was clouded with doubts and too much thinking about two jobs that I should take. I wonder whether the one I ended going for will pay off. Tomorrow is the day I will find out; right now I am just glad to be back home where I belong. I'll enjoy my time here, because if I have to go back and start working on that job, I won't be on as much as I want, just probably after work and whenever I get my days off. But I am glad where I am at atm. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I really hate when people make fun of others because of the artists they listen to. It's not about the artists themselves, it's about the songs they make.

For instance: I showed my friend a song by Nickelback today (a band that gets bashed left and right here), but didn't tell him it was Nickelback. As you may expect, he loved it! Then, when I told him who it was performed by, he turned it off and gave me a weird look.

It bothers me how prejudiced some people are about music. If you like the song, listen to it, don't throw it away just because society says you shouldn't like the band that plays it.

Clank

Hmm
What the server is doing at 4am that slows it down and causes database errors/503s about half the time. Like seriously, does anyone know what is going on?

Clank

Hmm
Do we have a daily I feel like I'm on drugs because I am so happy thread? No, okay, well I guess it can go here.

[video=youtube;4Y_cY_miDxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y_cY_miDxo[/video]

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
It has been raining the entire night last night and guess what I see when I look out of the window? Dark clouds which show me there is a shower hidden inside them :dry:

You forgot to mention the unimaginably load thunder which woke me up at 3 AM.

Thunder, lightning and tornadoes are amazing, as long as they're not raging while I'm trying to sleep.

EDIT:

Dammit! I posted in the depressing thread xd I always had one rule, never post here, makes life look so sad if you're only thinking about depressing things :sad: Dammit Vanessa, why did you have to start about our depressing weather conditions xD you tricked me xd

Since I'm here now anyway, I can just as well complain about the Dutch railwails. I don't think I need to explain that, everyone who's ever been to the Netherlands should understand what I mean

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Soon applications for University scholarships will be opening for next year so I've been looking around for certificates to put together I show my experiences and achievements and whatnot. It makes me happy to see that I actually have quite a lot of ones that are going to be great, combined with some references that I'll be able to get from managers/owners at work and teachers at school I'm relatively hopeful that I'll be able to get a scholarship of some kind :) It makes me feel like I have some kind of a sense of direction for after graduating high school later this year.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You forgot to mention the unimaginably load thunder which woke me up at 3 AM.

Thunder, lightning and tornadoes are amazing, as long as they're not raging while I'm trying to sleep.

EDIT:

Dammit! I posted in the depressing thread xd I always had one rule, never post here, makes life look so sad if you're only thinking about depressing things :sad: Dammit Vanessa, why did you have to start about our depressing weather conditions xD you tricked me xd

Since I'm here now anyway, I can just as well complain about the Dutch railwails. I don't think I need to explain that, everyone who's ever been to the Netherlands should understand what I mean

I was listening to the thunder :P Oh the railways are horrible!!! Always a delay or something. I have been there so many times and now they have will ban the paper tickets ...

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I was listening to the thunder :P Oh the railways are horrible!!! Always a delay or something. I have been there so many times and now they have will ban the paper tickets ...

Yeah I know, right. For Gods sake, why must those paper tickets be banned? :sad: those new e-carts are so annoying. But at least we were able to buy a ticket if we forgot to take this cart with us... I miss the good ol' times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom