• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
ROM hacking is impossible on a public computer. I can't install SAPPY, Paint.net, InfraView, or anything I actually NEED.

EVERYTHING SUCKS.

Sheik

:the:
Hmm, so I realized we have a Zelda Wiki, and a Darksiders Wiki, but no Pokemon Wiki.

I mean, I'm not sure we need a Pokemon Wiki, but I'd imagine it could, you know, create activity... and stuff...

Just a thought.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Plans for the weekend? Study. Assignments. More studying. Staring at textbooks and not reading a single word on the page. More assignments.

The pals are going to the movies. :kawaii: And it's fricking TfioS, gdi!!!!

WHAT IS THIS LIFE?!?!?!!

........ I'm such an angsty teen lol XD

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hmm, so I realized we have a Zelda Wiki, and a Darksiders Wiki, but no Pokemon Wiki.

I mean, I'm not sure we need a Pokemon Wiki, but I'd imagine it could, you know, create activity... and stuff...

Just a thought.

do you know how much work that is

the zelda series has like 17+ games

the pokemon series has a ****ton of games, plus a trading card series, figures, the anime, movies, several manga series, etc

not to mention you'd have to create pages for all the pokemon, moves, abilities, types, status conditions, items, etc

oh and also all the main/rival/gym leader/elite four/partner characters from the games, anime series, and manga

not to mention neither ZD or DD wiki is complete, with DD wiki being completely inactive

so yeah

do you want one now?

Sheik

:the:
do you know how much work that is

the zelda series has like 17+ games

the pokemon series has a ****ton of games, plus a trading card series, figures, the anime, movies, several manga series, etc

not to mention you'd have to create pages for all the pokemon, moves, abilities, types, status conditions, items, etc

oh and also all the main/rival/gym leader/elite four/partner characters from the games, anime series, and manga

not to mention neither ZD or DD wiki is complete, with DD wiki being completely inactive

so yeah

do you want one now?

I TAKE IT BACK, I TAKE IT BACK!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom