• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Yesterday I hung out with a boy I went to middle school with. We haven't seen each other since our eighth grade promotion, so it was really cool to catch up. We went to the movies. And being the seventeen year old girl that I am, I'm basically analyzing everything that happened.
  • Does he think that I wanted to see horror so that I could grab his arm at the scary parts?
  • Does he think that I'm not into horror like I said I was?*
  • Does he know that I like him like him?
  • Am I still just "one of the guys" to him?
  • Was he annoyed when I grabbed his hand/arm during the scary parts?
  • If he was annoyed why would he then take my hand?
  • Would we hang out again?
  • If we started dating could we last despite him going to a four year school and me going to a community college until further notice?

*[size=-2]We saw Godzilla which has some scary parts. I'm a really big fan of blood-and-guts horror [size=-4]as well as really bad horror on FEARnet[/size]. So I was kind of scared because it was horror out of my realm of expertise.[/size]

So basically, what is happening now is I've reverted back to a thirteen year old girl.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
  • Does he think that I wanted to see horror so that I could grab his arm at the scary parts?
  • Does he think that I'm not into horror like I said I was?*
  • Does he know that I like him like him?
  • Am I still just "one of the guys" to him?
  • Was he annoyed when I grabbed his hand/arm during the scary parts?
  • If he was annoyed why would he then take my hand?
  • Would we hang out again?
  • If we started dating could we last despite him going to a four year school and me going to a community college until further notice?

1. Probably
2. " "
3. It stands to reason.
4. Maybe not, but romantic interests don't preclude being close friends.
5. If he didn't make any faces or the like, I'd assume not.
6. See above.
7. I'd be willing to bet.
8. Since I'm in a long term LDR, I'll say yes because it can be overcome.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Omg. My long hair. My beautiful long hair. I have to cut it. :kawaii: :cry:

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :'<

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm starting a new original story titled Liquid Sin. It has no relation to video games in any way, spare a few references here and there. I might open a thread for it here if people would read it.

I saw a cute dress at a shop today, and I instantly thought of ten ways to make it cuter. Maybe I should pursue a career in fashion instead of game design.

I was feeling adventurous and wandered into an underground tunnel. It was interesting to see what kind of grafitti was down there.

I discovered the location of a public swimming pool, but it's a ways away. I think I can manage though.

I miss the chatbox. How can I shamelessly advertise my art and writing without it?

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Well, I stopped analyzing everything from yesterday. But now I'm stuck beating myself up over yesterday because the words from my abusive ex still haven't left my head. So now whenever I feel good, or have a slight brush with a boy, I start beating myself up over it. And considering I was hanging out with a boy, not just talking to one at school, everything is just continuous abuse.

And this is why I'm going to grow old and die alone.

It really irritates me when somebody does something really stupid then runs around saying they don't care what anybody else thinks. There's a reason people think the way they do. If everybody says and thinks you're a ******bag, you're probably a ******bag. Fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom