• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Well... my high school prom is on Saturday. Being the idiot that I am, I didn't ask anybody to go with me until last week, so naturally, everybody I asked is already going with someone. So now, I'm getting really desperate, so I've begun asking friends from younger grades, but they have to work. I'm asking just one more person before I just say screw it, currently awaiting a response.

I mean, I'm going to go regardless of whether I get a date or not, because it is important to me, but it would be nice to have somebody to go with... fingers crossed.

Just compliment a girl's bladder. It'd work like a charm. XD

Dan

This happened to me two times. I was searching for the spider and didn't give up till I found it. No unwanted or uninvited guests in my house. Not even with 8 legs!

you have greatly upset my dog.
Cindora%252C%2Beight-legged%2Bspider%2Bdog.jpg

What's on my mind? Well since I'm visiting this thread I would say what's on other peoples minds is on my mind.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
you have greatly upset my dog.
Cindora%252C%2Beight-legged%2Bspider%2Bdog.jpg

What's on my mind? Well since I'm visiting this thread I would say what's on other peoples minds is on my mind.
Thanks Dan. Now you ruined my secret :mad: I paid told you not to mention your dog!

Gerudo Valley Theme is the best soundtrack to listen while doing other stuff. I finally can play it on the keyboards!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I don't know what to think about today. On one hand it's one day closer to the end of the school year. On the other hand it was the Seniors' last day and the last day I got to see a good friend of mine, I think I forgot to say "Goodbye"...

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I feel really wired and jittery for some strange reason.

I mean, I know life has been pretty rough the past few months, but everything's honestly been really calm and happy as of late.

So why am I not able to move on with my life. :I

Do I sound crazy or selfish? XD I should be happy and grateful.. but I'm not. I dunno what's wrong tbh. Guess I'm just scared of life whipping hurdles at me again.

I hope this passes.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My final year of school is racing by and while I really want to finish school for various reasons there are also reasons that I'm dreading leaving. Mostly not being able to see the same friends every day who have become the closest people to me in my life is making me dread leaving because I know that then people drift apart... I have an exam period next month and my final exams in October and I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to concentrate on school work and study :/

Fig

The Altruist
With Hyrule Warriors revealed new information on what to expect the game will be like, I really want to get my hands on it right now. I love the aesthetics and gameplay that I have seen in past trailers and screenshots and while Hyrule Warriors isn't a main Zelda title per se, I really do hope that it will help sell more Wii U units. The new screenshots look absolutely gorgeous and I really do hope that we will get more information on the game at E3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom