• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
So in my engineering workshop that I got accepted in, we were divided into five groups and my group is going to focus on creating moving objects using a 3D printer! I can't wait to use it! ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well... my high school prom is on Saturday. Being the idiot that I am, I didn't ask anybody to go with me until last week, so naturally, everybody I asked is already going with someone. So now, I'm getting really desperate, so I've begun asking friends from younger grades, but they have to work. I'm asking just one more person before I just say screw it, currently awaiting a response.

I mean, I'm going to go regardless of whether I get a date or not, because it is important to me, but it would be nice to have somebody to go with... fingers crossed.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Well... my high school prom is on Saturday. Being the idiot that I am, I didn't ask anybody to go with me until last week, so naturally, everybody I asked is already going with someone. So now, I'm getting really desperate, so I've begun asking friends from younger grades, but they have to work. I'm asking just one more person before I just say screw it, currently awaiting a response.

I mean, I'm going to go regardless of whether I get a date or not, because it is important to me, but it would be nice to have somebody to go with... fingers crossed.

It's really boring if you don't have a date. I went alone with a group of friends to my prom. There were seven of us. Two were already a couple. Two found themselves as a couple by the end of the night. Two stuck to each other the whole night because they didn't have dates. I spent at least half an hour with my head down at a table because I was so bored and no matter where I went I felt like the most awkward third wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom