• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cerebral hemorrhaging, having trouble breathing, seizure...

If I believed in god, I'd probably ask everyone to pray for his recovery, but...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So people from my area has managed to become famous. These guys:
[video=youtube;X2BYmmTI04I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2BYmmTI04I[/video]

It's a little strange seeing someone that you know on the TV and all over the internet. I've met a few of them a couple of times and one of my best friends is a good friend of one of them. I haven't seen them since they became really famous but they are nice guys.

Fig

The Altruist
To suicide or not to suicide. That is the question...

Wolf, I am not sure what is currently happening in your life, but I really don't want you to have these thoughts in your mind. I'm sure that things will get betterfor you in the long run. Please keep being with us as we really do care about you!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
**** LIFE

JUST **** LIFE

tumblr_n5hmetm3dh1qhxmtdo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5hmetm3dh1qhxmtdo1_250.gif

****ING SCREW LIFE I AM DONE

PLEASE KILL ME NOW

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My sister's pregnant again...

Yes, this belongs in the depressing thread.

It seems each time she has a new kid, she gets further away from us. Already, with 4, she has pretty much left all her family behind. She doesn't talk to any of us, like, ever. And now, with baby number 5 on the way (who will be the 5th in less than 7 years), they're moving all the way to the east coast, and it is beginning to seem like I'm not going to be able to see my nieces and nephews grow, nor really see my sister again. She's putting too much focus on having as many children as possible, while at the same time making herself soar further and further away from the people who love her.

What's even more upsetting is all of her children's complete lack of any kind of social life. The oldest, who is almost seven, is not being schooled, is not being taken out to make friends... he can barely even talk properly, which at his age is pretty bad. They're all being so secluded in their house, and it's really going to affect them later in life. We have all tried to put some sense into her, but she doesn't listen. And the reason why? Her husband has manipulated her into thinking that her family is trying to control her life when all we're doing is simply trying to help both her and her kids. It really does upset me to see her and her children living this life, so isolated, cut out from everything else, being prevented from being able to develop essential social skills. With another baby on the way, I only foresee this problem getting worse.

I just really wish that she would see and listen to what her family and friends have been trying to tell her. She's throwing her life away. I just hope that I may, sometime, get a chance to see my sister again sometime, no matter how far away that time may be.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
6:27 PM <Mellow Ezlo> shard of nightmare
6:27 PM <Mellow Ezlo> shard=mirror of twilight
6:27 PM <Mellow Ezlo> nightmare=koholint island bosses
6:27 PM <Mellow Ezlo> The Koholint Island bosses are from the Twilight
6:27 PM <Mellow Ezlo> It all makes sense now!

Plot of SoN confirmed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom