• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Earlier today, I tackled my engineering final exam! At first, I did blanked out and couldn't remember anything that I had study for the test and I thought I was done for. Luckily enough, the more times I kept tapping my pencil against my forehead, the more that I was remembering how to solve the equations and word problems. I felt really good when I finally turned in my final exam to my instructor, and with this final done, I only have two more to go and I'm done! ^^

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm not sure if what I do anymore is ever the right thing, I don't know how to make the right decisions. I feel like I'm only barely making it through life.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm just glad that I finally finished my engineering final earlier today. I think it has been the biggest reason of why I rarely slept throughout this week. It really his relieving to have that finally behind me now. Now I can focus on the other two exams and still pray that I am selected for the engineering workshop that will start in a few weeks. *crosses his fingers*

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
**** him. I don't care anymore. Turns things that are supposed to be fun into a way to just say "**** you" to me. For no reason

cthuluhu

nine arts dragon
Its terrifying how fast the years are going back. When the days are short it means I have to watch all my friends graduate without me, as I endure another year of the same thing until I am free, alone, of the school system. I am going to have to watch each and every one of the only people who bring me joy in an empty existence leave my life for the real, hostile world of adults. The prospect scares me, and though I had hoped to raise my grades to the point of graduating a year early, the schedule system makes it impossible for me. And so I have to watch, and wonder what I will do with my own life after highschool. I am scared about growing up.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
/me wants to go on a drawing spree after two weeks of signature obsession, but has no clue what to make. Now I'm just aimlessly reading art books until I possibly get struck with motivation. Maybe I should just lock my browser again so I can get something done. Glorious decisions, decisions.

Oh, and I believe I'm doing something tomorrow on Mother's Day. Haven't the slightest clue as to what, but my grandma keeps talking about tomorrow for some reason. Eh, it probs won't be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom