• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, I wonder what's gonna happen today...hopefully I can finally get something done that I haven't been able to previously due to inconveniences.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
The other night I had dropped a piece of my cookie in my glass of milk, I was so sad, and to make it worse milk got everywhere from the splash...le sigh, the cookie piece that got away.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Je suis chanceux d'avoir telle un beau déesse dans ma vie.

[sub]Please forgive any errors, I am rusty with French lol[/sub]

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Why must the Mob get rid of Chimchar when Platinum started? That was my favorite starter in the game. :(

I find it more upsetting how fast they released Chimchar. It's almost as if the Mob doesn't like Fire type starters.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Today at work, I was sort of late for work so I was forced to change out the reader board outside of the restaurant. Our reader board is really stupid, on one side there is a place where you can hang any words without a problem and the other side is too damaged to hang any in general. So after spending a good 40 minutes doing that outside, at least 3 of the letters fell off and one hit me in the face without me seeing. The thing with our reader board is, its not like majority of restaurants that is ground level, its roughly 25ft high and I have to use this heavy poll to get the letters up without trying to hurt myself or break through the plastic with it.

Then after that was just a **** day, considering that we were short on people and for it being the beginning of the month it was just chaotic.
After doing some yard work for the first time in a long while after my mom asked me to on my last day off, my body has been very sore, this morning I woke up and my back and legs didn't even want to move it was so bad. It's gotten a bit better since then, after moving around things began to hurt less, but I hope my body will be feeling the way it used to again soon because this soreness is just ****ing annoying and painful.

I'm sorry, Aurrie, I really wish there was more I could do for you. =( All I can say is you just show the world that no matter how many friggen boulders its gonna throw at you, you'll take 'em like they were just little pebbles, because your just that awesome and more. =)

My drumstick broke. :I

Oh no! =O

Realizing how long it's been since I've seen my family is just....yeah, I can't remember the last time I cried this hard.

Actually I can, it was when my dad died :/ not a great day so far.

Hang in there. Life will take you up, and then it'll do the worst thing ever, and send you spiraling down on the roller coaster ride. But you have to learn to accept the down, be patient for the up (because I assure you it will come, life never stays even nor going one direction forever ;3) and when it does try to take you down you have to bring it up as much as you can; that'll scare off all the downs for sure, because you're tough, yeah? ;) Hang in there, I'm praying for you always!

I hate this so much. Why are my siblings acting so superior? It makes me feel so let down a lot, just because I'm the youngest..
Great, since my two older sisters are now off to their campus in their college, it's left with me and my two older brothers. But.. my oldest brother.. he's going to enjoy punching me... he also acts so superior and he's really smart..
Maybe it's better if I given up.

Everything just starts to fade out and everything starts to beat me up all sudden.
Holy frick. I have never, ever been this worried in my life.

My best friend, Iqa, has been really acting off, because she looked pretty drained out and sad last week. But.. I haven't seen her since the beginning of the week and her classmates told me that she's been absent since Monday.

This is really triggering for me, because.. she tried to kill herself last year at December by overdosing herself with sleeping pills, but thankfully I saved her at the last minute by telling her how much I really, really needed her...

Life is taking you on a pretty crazy up and down pattern isn't it, Vio? Well, that's what life does. But you know what we can do about it? We can shove it all right back in life's face and be like, "ha! When you pull me down I'll still be up! Nothing can take me down because life is worth living!" You can turn the bad into good, did you know that? Quit looking at things with those sunglasses on, mate, and start seeing clearly. I gurantee you'll stumble considerably less if you started moving and stopped dwelling on the past. ;) You can totally do it, Vio, you're just that awesome, and much much more. ^^

Before I get trolled again.....my toenail hurts.

Oh no! :< I hope your toes feel better, and all of you, because hurting anywhere is not good. =O

My hormones are a wreck... God save the people I talked to today.

Yeah, but fight back at 'em with your awesomeness and rationality, that'll teach 'em who is boss. ;)

I have trouble with matters in love, and I cant seem to let go.

Its not something that happens right away, and in order to truly let go you have to work at it; it wont simply go away when you say "I let go", that's only in the movies. ;) Keep working at it and don't give up, that's the only way things happen; life doesn't give you what you want on a silver platter! I know you can do it if you really try, so keep trying, friend. =)

Took an extra shift for work thinking itd be okay, but it pretty much messed up the nice plans I had with my boyfriend. I feel really horrible about it, and then dad comes in and pretty much tells me to suck it up and get over it.
Oops, I'm sorry for having feelings and feeling terrible about ditching the person I care most about.:tired:

Just ignore your dad, he's not the one dating your boyfriend. ;) Make it up with your boyfriend and move on. =)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
There was a time when my life seemed perfect; I had good grades, I had good friends, I acted in school musicals, I was in band, I played soccer, I did other extracurriculars, I felt like I had my whole life planned out and I knew I could be successful. I must have seemed like the happiest kid there was, even if that wasn't the truth. There were hard times in my life, but I could overcome them, now a days I can barely overcome any obstacles. I had everything and I threw it away and I can't remember why...a few things went terribly wrong and for some reason it scared me enough that doing the things I loved became difficult.
Again all of the bad things are rushing into my mind. I'm trying to push them out, but there's just so few good things to use to push them out. I just feel like I'm moving farther and farther from my friends and family, nothing seems to be there to catch me when I fall. I regret everything...

Life can't be easy for anybody, and we just have to accept that. That's the first thing to getting through them rough roads; accepting that they'll be rough! Next thing, is fighting back. Don't let things beat you up, do something about it, be tough as I know you can be, man. You'll make it through so long as you don't let things get you down, bud! =)

I've been told that I have a blank face and that I need to smile more often. I've always looked at this as a fairly recent development, but thinking back, it seems as though I've been told this my whole life. I mean I remember people telling me to smile and keep my head up, or that I always looked really bored, as if I didn't want to be there. I remember when people used to think that I was depressed or angry all the time, even when I was pretty darn high in spirits. Though one of my most vivid memories of someone commenting on how emotionally dead I looked was the then-called "D.A.R.E. guy." My memory evades me a bit, but the D.A.R.E. guy was, like, this cop or something who'd come to my elementary school class to teach us how to say no to drugs—D.A.R.E. stands for Drug Abuse Resistence Education. I used to find him pretty neat and all; he was always joking and he carried around the D.A.R.E mascot, a stuffed lion plush wearing the official black D.A.R.E. t-shirt, whose name I forget. Each week, whenever the D.A.R.E. guy came to my class, each of us 'lucky' students would get the chance to keep the D.A.R.E. mascot for the duration of class. I forget how it went, but there was something we had to do to win the chance to hold the mascot, but I do remember having won, like, once. It was at that moment when a simple statement, that once flew right over my head, would begin to stick with me forever.

So... Upon being tossed the D.A.R.E. mascot, the D.A.R.E. guy went, "Here you go, smiley!" From that time on to the end of fourth grade, that was what the D.A.R.E. would call me (Smiley). For the longest time, I thought it meant that I was always smiling, which made sense, seeing as how I was THE class clown of the fourth grade (yes, I was legendary). It only dawned upon me just recently that the D.A.R.E. guy was being sarcastic. Now I think, "Oh gosh, I must have looked like a total sociopath back then." I'm still unsure as to how this fact evaded me for so long. If anything, I should have picked up on it quickly, simply by inferring back to everyone else's comments about how emotionally empty or sad I appeared to them (my deadpan face was even used as fodder in a case against my dad by the Child Protection Services, but that's a story for another day), but I guess I didn't notice those comments, either...until recently. Hmm... I guess this either goes to show that I started giving less and less of a damn since I was a kid, or that I used to be really, really naïve and dumb, OR that I wasn't always the sarcastic guy that I am today, nor have I always been able to detect it so easily (lol). Whatever the case may be, I really need to get to work on "fixing" my facial expression. I guess I'll start by saving up for the thirty rounds of Botox injections I'm going to need to get rid of these permanent 'creases' on my forehead (lol?)...

I think you're awesome the way you are, and it doesn't matter if others need to know that you are happy or not, because its not their life and you can be just as happy as anybody with any facial expression. =)

What's on my mind? Well I've tore my upper abdominal muscle due to lifting too much on a standing dumbbell press. I literally can't move without it hurting like crazy, I can't workout, I can't play tennis/golf, lying down hurts. It sucks man.

Ouuuuuuuuuch, I hope you feel better! I'll pray for you! ^_^

To be honest I rather hear other people say this about me than saying so myself :dry: And I would be a great role model for bags of potatoes :dry:

Busy times, busy creating things and busy sneezing
Rain stay inside the clouds and don't leave them okay? Thanks
Blisters on my feet. I seem to get more troubles with my mobility now I get older. Maybe time for a super wheelchair?

You're a great role model for the rain. :D
<3
Oh no! I hope you feel better, I will pray for you! =3

I don't know how it happened, but I somehow tore my muscles on my left leg. I really hope it does get better by tomorrow as I really don't want to be limping at my university for these next upcoming days. On the plus side, at least I can waddle like a penguin like I always dreamed of doing since I was a child. XD

Oh no! I hope you feel better, bud! =O I'll keep a' prayin' for you! :>

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Members here need to stop defending trolls. It's getting ridiculous.

The point is some members defend trolls while some other members also defend trolls. So we must find out who are the trolls and who are the defending members and maybe switch and start a defending the troll-defender group because it is no fun for a troll not to be defended. WHAT HAVE THESE POOR TROLLS EVER DONE TO YOU?! THEY HAVEN'T EATEN YOUR FOOD! I DID! Sooooooo.....Rocking the trolls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom