• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Sometimes I see these really hot models on TV and think, "I wish I coul look like them" and then laugh because I already do.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Holy frick. I have never, ever been this worried in my life.

My best friend, Iqa, has been really acting off, because she looked pretty drained out and sad last week. But.. I haven't seen her since the beginning of the week and her classmates told me that she's been absent since Monday.

This is really triggering for me, because.. she tried to kill herself last year at December by overdosing herself with sleeping pills, but thankfully I saved her at the last minute by telling her how much I really, really needed her...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
What's on my mind? Well I've tore my upper abdominal muscle due to lifting too much on a standing dumbbell press. I literally can't move without it hurting like crazy, I can't workout, I can't play tennis/golf, lying down hurts. It sucks man.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Sometimes I see these really hot models on TV and think, "I wish I coul look like them" and then laugh because I already do.

To be honest I rather hear other people say this about me than saying so myself :dry: And I would be a great role model for bags of potatoes :dry:

Busy times, busy creating things and busy sneezing

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My choir teacher: I need to go put out a flame with some people. Wait... That was a bad analogy.

That was the highlight of my day xD

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom