• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
Our team is 8th of ten after these first six games.
Hopefully we can maintain/ improve our standings after the last three games tomorrow.

After that is the elimination rounds to determine the winner.
Those games will be best 2 out of 3 baker style. (Position 1 bowls frames one and six, 2 does 2 and 7,..., 5 does 5 and 10)

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I found a mint condition Japan imported super limited edition Yakuza PS3 in a thrift shop for 29.99. Everything is there and is in working order. DRAGON OF DOJIMAAAAAAAA!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Maybe it's better if I given up.

Everything just starts to fade out and everything starts to beat me up all sudden.

Vio, everybody goes through hard times. Everybody doubts themselves at some point. Giving up isn't the answer, nobody who ever succeeded gave up. You have everything you need to succeed, you just can't give up.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My cousin came out of the closet recently, and I am kinda glad that I called this months ago. I saw the signs, I knew this would happen. ((On a side not, and the actual thing to be said, I am glad that she was able to be true and honest with herself.))

Fig

The Altruist
I really need to spend more time playing Kid Icarus: Uprising. It's been a while so I'm very rusty. Hopefully I will get better over time, but that will most likely happen after finals. I forgot how much fun I had playing Uprising, so it looks like I am going to be playing for a while! ^^

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I need to get a microphone, I need to start getting outside more, microphone, I think a new computer would help me a lot, microphone, the summer can't come quick enough, microphone, I need to improve my grades, and...did I mention anything about a microphone and how I need to get one?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Just finished with the first episode of Attack on Titan, and boy, did they really miss an opportunity to air the first episode on Mother's Day.

Okay, real talk, the English dub isn't really doing anything for me. Maybe because SNK has lost some of its novelty for me, but I'm still going to watch it. Maybe my opinion will change in the coming weeks.

Fig

The Altruist
With the end of the first episode of the Attack on Titan English Dub, it is without a doubt that I have complete faith that the dub will deliver. I love the voices that each character had! It is definitely going to be the show that I will anticipate for each Saturday night on Toonami! The only major complaint is that the opening and ending were cut due to commercials. Figures too advertisement is steadily growing. Nonetheless, I can't wait for next week's episode!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Again all of the bad things are rushing into my mind. I'm trying to push them out, but there's just so few good things to use to push them out. I just feel like I'm moving farther and farther from my friends and family, nothing seems to be there to catch me when I fall. I regret everything...

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Unfriending everyone on facebook feels fun, none of them were my friends anyway, they don't care about what happens to me lol

I've been told that I have a blank face and that I need to smile more often. I've always looked at this as a fairly recent development, but thinking back, it seems as though I've been told this my whole life. I mean I remember people telling me to smile and keep my head up, or that I always looked really bored, as if I didn't want to be there. I remember when people used to think that I was depressed or angry all the time, even when I was pretty darn high in spirits. Though one of my most vivid memories of someone commenting on how emotionally dead I looked was the then-called "D.A.R.E. guy." My memory evades me a bit, but the D.A.R.E. guy was, like, this cop or something who'd come to my elementary school class to teach us how to say no to drugs—D.A.R.E. stands for Drug Abuse Resistence Education. I used to find him pretty neat and all; he was always joking and he carried around the D.A.R.E mascot, a stuffed lion plush wearing the official black D.A.R.E. t-shirt, whose name I forget. Each week, whenever the D.A.R.E. guy came to my class, each of us 'lucky' students would get the chance to keep the D.A.R.E. mascot for the duration of class. I forget how it went, but there was something we had to do to win the chance to hold the mascot, but I do remember having won, like, once. It was at that moment when a simple statement, that once flew right over my head, would begin to stick with me forever.

So... Upon being tossed the D.A.R.E. mascot, the D.A.R.E. guy went, "Here you go, smiley!" From that time on to the end of fourth grade, that was what the D.A.R.E. would call me (Smiley). For the longest time, I thought it meant that I was always smiling, which made sense, seeing as how I was THE class clown of the fourth grade (yes, I was legendary). It only dawned upon me just recently that the D.A.R.E. guy was being sarcastic. Now I think, "Oh gosh, I must have looked like a total sociopath back then." I'm still unsure as to how this fact evaded me for so long. If anything, I should have picked up on it quickly, simply by inferring back to everyone else's comments about how emotionally empty or sad I appeared to them (my deadpan face was even used as fodder in a case against my dad by the Child Protection Services, but that's a story for another day), but I guess I didn't notice those comments, either...until recently. Hmm... I guess this either goes to show that I started giving less and less of a damn since I was a kid, or that I used to be really, really naïve and dumb, OR that I wasn't always the sarcastic guy that I am today, nor have I always been able to detect it so easily (lol). Whatever the case may be, I really need to get to work on "fixing" my facial expression. I guess I'll start by saving up for the thirty rounds of Botox injections I'm going to need to get rid of these permanent 'creases' on my forehead (lol?)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom