• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Updating my backloggery account. Still haven't finished updating it, but it reminds me of the huuuuuuge backlog of games that I have. With me, there will never be a time when I don't have games to play.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
There isn't a place I belong...I want to give up.
I've been a lot more tired than usual lately, I guess I'm just really exhausted from life. I'm not looking forward to the coming weeks and I'm very worried about what's going to happen. I wonder if it will be worth living though...I just see next year being worse and then the year after that, I can't see at all.

Now now, just because one place doesn't work out for you, does that mean you should give up everywhere else in the universe? One little spec on a planet is not the end of the world. Sometimes a particular place doesn't work out for us because we're too good for that place, our time isn't worth being spent where we aren't appreciated or loved. So shrug off the places that just don't work, and keep moving. Ay? Why give up when you have so much potential to show the world how awesome you are? ;)

It's no use anymore.

I can't be good enough for everyone, so what's the use? I try, I try so hard.. but.. I can never be good enough. I guess I have to accept that I'm just going to be nothing. Why are other people so great? I'm pathetic. I'm pathetic for believing that I'm great, when I'm not.. I try so hard to maintain, I try so hard to be great.. but.. I guess I really am nothing. I think I should just forget trying.

I give up. Maybe it I should just.. go.

I believe the reason why you are so down lately, is because you are beginning to give up. I want you to seriously look at this, Vio, and not with your heart, but with your rationality. Anything emotional that comes to mind while thinking about this you must suppress, because that is the main cause of your problems. You aren't using your talented noodle, and you keep letting your overwhelming emotions get in the way. Stop it. We all have a desire to strive for our survival, its instinctive, that's why we are depressed when we give up, yeah? You feel depressed when you are giving up, don't you? But how about when you really try? How about when you screw the world and just keep going? I know you are happier, don't lie to yourself. So why not be who you were made to be? Be friggen happy, and ignore the obstacles the world is throwing at you, because they are little bitty pebbles compared to your courage! Don' let your emotions get the upper hand and keep fighting, you aren't alone. ;)

I have never had a real best friend before.

I'll be your best friend. :D

My allergies are getting really bad this year. My eyes are puffy and I think they partially sealed while I was asleep today. Ugh.

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! D:

I wanted to donate blood this year because I was finally eligible, but of course my mom forgot to sign the date on my form, and they wouldn't accept it. I tried calling her (I was hiding in the bathroom, because I would probably die if I was caught by a teacher). So after 10 calls to my Mom, she still wouldn't pick up, so I had to go back and tell them I couldn't get a hold of them (which was ****ing embarrassing). They were like "welp maybe next year." Okay, BUT GUESS WHO GETS A ****ING CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS; THAT WOULD BE ME (I turned the volume off, Hallelujah, but it still pissed me off). I wanted to throw my phone out the window and curse the **** out of my mom.

hi i'm att and i'm a *****

sucks i couldn't save a life or get my blood typed

Aww. :< I hope you do get to go next time, maybe there'll be another event somewhere where you can donate blood sooner. :>

I almost hit a squirrel this morning. Those little suckers are getting closer and closer this time. I don't wanna hit a squirrel D:

:O Don't hit them squirrels! Reminds me I rode by a dead squirrel on my bike the other day, I almost hit it because I didn't see it, that'd would've been terrible even though it was dead...

My back. Really...my back is hurting me very much

Oh no! =( I'll pray for you, I hope you feel better. :>

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm trying to decide exactly how pathetic I am:hmm:

I'll decide for you: you're the most not-pathetic person I have ever met in my entire life. :D

I feel like such an idiot here sometimes.

We can all do stupid things here and there, but we don't let that get us down, eh? We move on, because we know regret is useless. =)

I'm getting the feeling that my friends don't understand me...they just don't seem to be able to understand the fact that I don't like being surrounded by a lot of people and I just can't be happy when I am. No, I can't possibly have fun at prom...too many judgemental idiots. I prefer to be in a place with only my friends and other close people doing whatever we like to do without having to worry about people saying that we are being an annoyance. I'm going to spend this whole weekend being lonely even though it seemed like we were going to have time to hang out this weekend earlier this week, prom isn't the whole freaking weekend, they have nothing else going on, and they would rather go have fun without me apparently. It's nice to know that they care.:dry:

Btw, their response when I asked them today if they wanted to hang out: "If you would only go to prom this wouldn't be a problem." I'd stop being friends with them, but they're all I've got. I have no other options than keeping them or loneliness.

You know, (and you don't have to take my advice because y'know what do I know, we barely know each other and we live so far away!) I'd just stop being their friends. Are they really your friends? No, that isn't what friends do. They aren't worthy of your amazing friendship if they wont respect you, so go find better people, and stop making your life more complicated than it needs to be. ;)

Guilt is powerful.

Only if you let it be. ;)

I hate headaches. It is a nagging one the whole time

I'm sorry, I'll pray for you to feel better. :>

I wish I knew what to say when things get bad for people, I wish I knew how to comfort them, I wish I knew how to show them that there is a tomorrow. I wish I could say "It's okay," and "Things happen for a reason.", but I can't bring myself to lie. Idk what else to say, when things go bad I realize I know so little. I think it's just better for me to say nothing, that way I don't say the wrong thing.

I don't really know how many of us actually know what to say at times like those, but from my experience you just say what you think your heart is urging you to say, whether it be "it'll be okay" or "things happen sometimes", because what comes out of your heart is more important. Then the rest with really flow like a rive, I tell ya, if you just let it and don't think too much on what you are saying (unless what you are saying is blatantly rude, of course!).

Currently contemplating what they hell I'm doing with my life. I'm so far behind my peers, it isn't even funny. D:

For now, just do what you can do, and don't worry about being behind. =) And then take it easy, there's no rush to life, maybe you need to let the river currents take you for a bit, huh? Instead of trying to frantically steer the boat in random directions. Or sit still and think about it for a while, but there's no rush, take it easy because these aren't the raging rapids, life is a pretty calm water when you stop and think. ;)

...miserable thoughts:(

:hug: No miserable thoughts for the bestest of people! Think happy thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still trying to find myself and try and find out about what my orientation is. and i have a huge headache so I cant think let alone post anything of any value right now. The brain pain it hearts. Meh i'll get over it. :ten:

I hope your headache gets better! =O And don't worry about what you should be doing with your life right now, just take it easy and don't worry "what is the meaning!" Let life take you on its course for a bit, and oftentimes that is how you find yourself instead. So don't fret, and take it one little step at a time, there's no rush yo. ;)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I kind of want to write a story (completely unlike me). I've always had a that creative mind and I get tons of idea, it's just that I'm not big on reading. My style of writing would most likely be really poor and quite amateurish. I guess the only solution is to read, but I don't feel like I have the time or patience to do so...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I kind of want to write a story (completely unlike me). I've always had a that creative mind and I get tons of idea, it's just that I'm not big on reading. My style of writing would most likely be really poor and quite amateurish. I guess the only solution is to read, but I don't feel like I have the time or patience to do so...

You know, both reading and writing help with writing. =) I suggest just reading things you like to read, but also writing a lot, no matter how crappy it comes out, because only practice will make perfect, aye? Go for your goals, dude. ^^

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Why is it whenever a cool person leaves ZD, I get depressed? It's mostly a person I either know or semi-know. I'm honestly thinking about leaving myself if more members leave.

It's just a natural thing I guess; people will eventually leave. However a lot of leavings are usually quite short term, so I'm sure said people will be back. Most of the time the people who do actually leave do so without announcing it - this happens usually because they naturally stop visiting instead of just announcing a sudden departure.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
There's something that I can't quite put my finger on, it's in the back of my mind but I don't know what it is, and it feels really important...

I've been trying to figure out how to spell that sound a fart makes. Like, what letter would that even start with? P? No... T? S? Gosh, where's Arturo when you need him? Ugh, I guess I'll never know. Hopefully the chatbox will shart out a solution to my quandary...

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Hmm...reached out a hand in friendship and got nothing back...that's unfortunate. Might be reading too far into it. Maybe they didn't get the message. Ah well. Life goes on.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So I just received the most important timetable of my life so far. The HSC (High School Certificate) Exam Timetable. These are the final exams that I'll ever have to take in High School and are the most important exams that I have ever had. The exams go for about three hours straight each which especially will suck for the day that I have two on the same day. Studends from all around the state sit the same exam at the same time and it plays a large part in determining which University I will be able to get in to.

My Timetable:

Japanese Beginners (Speaking) - Saturday 13/09/2014 - Time TBA

English (Standard) Paper 1: Area of Study - Monday 13/10/2014 - 10:20am

English (Standard) Paper 2: Modules - Tuesday 14/10/2014 - 9:25am

Information Processes and Technology - Thursday 16/10/2014 - 9:25am

Japanese Beginners (Reading, Writing, Listening) - Thursday 16/10/2014 - 2:00pm

Mathematics - Wednesday 22/10/2014 - 9:25am

Business Studies - Thursday 23/10/2014 - 9:25am

Software Design and Development - Friday 24/10/2014 - 1:55pm

So I have Japanese (Speaking) the day after my school formal (prom) and Japanese (Reading, Writing and Listening) on the same day as IPT. That really sucks :/
Also, as if the fact that English gets two separate papers isn't already total BS (Japanese has two too but that's justifiable) they also decide to put them on consecutive days :/

Can't wait to walk out of my final exam on October 24th and be done with high school forever.

I keep restarting my picture for the GCC Competition lol but I swear I'll get it right, it's a damn good thing I still have awhile to get it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom